[RELEASE] Tile Master - Display multiple devices that can be Controlled from the tile!

Sorry, As stated in the first post, I don't troubleshoot older versions of apps. Defeats the whole point of new versions... they fix the things that are broken in the older versions!

I am using the latest version of TM. I only have 1 hub and obviously can't have 2 versions of your app installed.

The issue described occurs when I edit tiles I created prior to the current version.

I can delete and recreate the tiles to "solve" the problem or copy old into new but just thought I would bring it to your attention.

2 Likes

I'm getting this non-stop in my logs. Started today at 3:55 pm. I was mowing the lawn at the time so no tinkering on my part. Restarting the C-7 did not stop it. This has run without issue for several months. I have two tiles. One has temp and humidity, the other four temperatures. Both tiles appear to display normally.

You're not using the latest version. Please update the bundle.

Thanks

I tried an update from Hubitat Package Manager and it said no updates available. Then I tried a "repair" from HPM and received the follow response.

:rock: :rock: :rock:
Bundle Manager

I did finally figure out that I needed to use Bundle Mgr. Was not an obvious path since I originally installed TileMaster with HPM.

I'm so lost!

I'm pretty new to this dashboard thing and I'm trying to figure out how to make this show up. I got it to show up in the app list but I'm stuck now. How do I get to the point where I can put a tile on a dashboard from there.

From post #1

I am going crazy trying to get a wLink to work to site https://dashboard.airthings.com/

All I get is a null link that fails to bad IP address.

Screenshot 2022-10-14 085713

Can someone show me an example? I did search this thread and everything I try just won't work.

Noob here. I'm trying to add custom icons support for 3 lock states of my Switchbot smart lock:

• unlocked
  • jammed

Is there a workaround for the 2 value limitation?

Welcome to Hubitat!

Nope, only supports two icons per attribute. Designed to handle the most common pairs, on/off, wet/dry, open/closed, etc.

Thanks @bptworld! Great set of apps by the way. With the devices I have, Tile Master is really one I use the most.

Btw, I enabled control of the lock attribute of my device and I can successfully lock/unlock it.
However, the maker URL always gets opened in a new window/tab after clicking on the tile. this happens either in desktop dashboard or mobile app. Did I miss any configuration?

Click the BIG grey box... "Important Information regarding the Virtual Device". Scroll to the bottom and flip the switch.

Thanks! fixed the new window opening behavior.

1 Like

you could look to have 2 icons. 1 being the locked/unlocked, and the second icon being something like an exclamation point for jammed. this way it stands out and also shows you the "current" status at all times

if you don't want the little bot on the bottom of a single tile, you can create a blank tile with just the iframe, and hide it behind other tiles :wink:

1 Like

not sure how to implement this though as the bot gives three distinct text values: "locked", "unlocked", "jammed". as far as I know, the text value you put in the custom icon field has to be the exact text value.
would be great if this can be done. i observed that if the text value provided by the bot doesn't match any of the custom icon texts, the tile will display "unknown".

ahhh, that stinks that it puts it in the same value. that definitely throws a wrench into that plan.

the only thing i could think of would be to use a virtual device and have that change/mirror based on the actual device, but that'll be more work than it should be

I've added the bundles: NormalStuffLibrary & TileMaster. When I add the device and select Attribute then Pick an Attribute I don't see 'bpt-xxxxxx'. Is there another zip bundle needed?