[RELEASE] Sonoff iFan03 Tasmota Driver

This is my release of the Sonoff iFan03 Device Handler Driver

https://github.com/damondins/hubitat/tree/master/iFan03

How to use the Sonoff iFan03 Device Handler

Sonoff iFan03 New Instructions:

1. Flash iFan03 with the Tasmota firmware Sonoff.generic.bin that is on my github
  2. Add the Sonoff-Tasmota iFan03 DH to Hubitat
  3. Add a Vitual Device and set the IP address
2 Likes

I have updated the driver as the buzzer was not supported the same way once the iFan03 was officially supported with tasmota.

I have also added support to disable the buzzer when controlling it using the device handler.

Have you thought of adding the fan capability to the device so it could be controlled with fan speed commands?

I will look into it. Had not thought about that. Shouldn't be too hard

I'm working on a pull request for you to give you a head start. :slight_smile:

great! send it

Will do. I don't have the device though so you'll have to try it out and let me know if it works. :slight_smile:

I can do that

Fan Controls added

1 Like

Thanks so much for this driver I really appreciate your hard work. People like you make all of these things accessible for someone like me and I really appreciate it.
I do have one request though. When the light turns on it automatically sets the fan to low speed whether the fan is on or not. I have no clue how to correct this.

Your welcome.
I worked with @markus for the new driver for the iFan02/03. It works with his modified version of Tasmota. It is much more efficient and less taxing on the Hub. He should be releasing this soon as part of his universal driver.

As for the light, I have a feeling that you did not use the Template to {"NAME":"Sonoff iFan03","GPIO":[17,255,0,255,0,0,29,33,23,56,22,24,0],"FLAG":0,"BASE":44}

Also, there is a separate driver for the light and the fan with my driver.

:slight_smile:

It is still in Alpha stage, getting some final things changed and then documentation needs to be written, but it is coming along rather quickly. For the iFan02/02 it is 100% done, so yes, it works well for this. When it is ready it will be announced here as well as, probably, in a new thread.

I realize this thread is over a year old, but are there any updates? Reviews from folks using this controller with this driver/firmware?

I need another fan controller, and the hampton bay/wink ones are not available so I ordered one of these ifan03's.

I just got an ifan04, flashed tasmota, installed the driver provided here and it works!

@damon.dinsmore Thanks for you work! :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if the ifan04 supports dimming for the entire lighting circuit? Don’t see it in the driver but not sure I’m looking at the most recent version. Need that for WAF as we have that on the Hampton Bay universal.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.