Hi @ericm, I couldn't find this little bit of info listed anywhere in this thread so I just thought I would share something I spent a couple hours tracking down today. This might be REALLY obvious to people with more knowledge/experience but I had no idea this was true.
After setting up my Sonoff's (all basics) with your firmware I successfully paired with the connect app and could control devices fine. At some point after doing so, I renamed the devices to something more meaningful to me after assigning them static IPs in the firmware (to reduce my DHCP reserved list). Well, unbeknownst to me, that really screwed things up. I didn't know it until the recent update started logging unrecognized messages but I was getting a TON of them. They looked like this:
2018-12-30 12:57:27.110 pm [warn](http://192.168.1.12/installedapp/configure/1)Received data from 192.168.1.109, no matching device found for 192.168.1.109, C0A8016D:C019, DC4F22141A14 or C0A8016D.
They would occur at the reporting interval set up in the firmware for reporting interval. So, I tried several different things to fix this but nothing seemed to work. So, I gave up and just re-discovered devices in Sonoff connect and that solved everything. No more error messages. Also, my reporting for local changes on the device outside of Hubitat is working again (which I didn't even know was broken)!!! So, little tip for the uninitiated like me...finish your setup of the device itself BEFORE using the connect app to add your devices. Will save you some headache in the long run.