[RELEASE] Snapshot - Monitor devices and sensors - see status on dashboard, by notifications and speech

Thanks, should be fixed now

Did an update with HPM. Same error.

wait 5 min and try again

Ok. Thanks

Like th app but having a problem with presence sensors. Using android phones with HE app. They show present on the device page and show up correctly on another dashboard I set up. I was able to choose them in the snapshot app child setup screen but they do not show up on the snapshot dashboard. Tried all the different presence attribute tiles but they do not show any devices. Any idea where I should start to fix this?
Thanks

No idea what you talking about. :man_shrugging:

Let's start with how you have the app setup. Screenshots please.

Followed all the instructions. Everything works except the presence.
I setup a virtual switch (Snapshot Control) to trigger the update of the Snapshot Tile.

New version available...

2.0.4 - 03/16/21 - Fixed presence, other adjustments

Thanks, I'll update.
Really appreciate you taking time to help a noob.
Did the update. Problem solved😁

2 Likes

@bptworld

1. Can we get an option on sort order? I would want to sort alphabettically without regard to the status?
  2. Would it be possible to write a file out to the hub that contains a web page of the status so that can be displayed as a web page (this could allow more than 30 items i guess).
  3. Motion Sensor support?

Thanks,
Alan

Haven't looked at this in over a year,...

1. maybe
  2. nope
  3. added to the to-do list

:grin:

1 Like

I just found it. Easier than building custom Tiles for everything.

New version...

Tried to update this but the code base was just too outdated. MAJOR REWRITE! :grin:

Be sure to check all of your child apps, lots of changes and adjustments.

Thanks for the changes. Now to test it.

1 Like

New version.

2.0.6 - 05/09/22 - Adjustments. Thanks to @alan564923

1 Like

With latest HE 2.3.2.114, receiving errors
2022-05-19 03:13:06.603 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: user_app_BPTWorld_Snapshot_Child_1527.switchMapHandler() is applicable for argument types: (com.hubitat.hub.domain.Event) values: [com.hubitat.hub.domain.Event@19befa3] (switchMapHandler)

As stated in the first post, I need a debug log

Sorry the log I included, is a runtime error; not during creating a tile.

Is this app going to end up in Bundle Manager? I didn't see it when I just searched.

It will now that someone has asked for it. :smile: