Introducing 'Remote Wellness Check'
Stay connected to your loved ones. Get notified if they haven't triggered a device in a specified time.
- Simple app to help check in and see if there has been activity
- Activity can be contact sensors, motion sensors and/or switches
- Run 'check' on demand or by a set schedule
- Schedule options: Run every X minutes, only during set times, only on certain days and/or only when set to certain modes
- Can also define how many minutes to go back and 'check' if there was activity
- Get notified by Flashing lights, turning on a switch and/or pushover if no activity was found
- Flashing lights requires 'The Flasher'
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.