[RELEASE] Rachio Community (dashboard + hose timers)

search

dev:1612022-06-21 07:30:11.790 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: rachioController.generateActivityFeedsEvent() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [is connected to Hubitat] (method generateActivityFeedsEvent)

dev:1612022-06-21 07:28:56.095 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: rachioController.generateActivityFeedsEvent() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [is connected to Hubitat] (method generateActivityFeedsEvent)

dev:1612022-06-21 07:27:26.601 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: rachioController.generateActivityFeedsEvent() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [is connected to Hubitat] (method generateActivityFeedsEvent)

dev:1612022-06-21 07:09:25.886 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: rachioController.generateActivityFeedsEvent() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [is connected to Hubitat] (method generateActivityFeedsEvent)

How about the build in Rachio integration. Does that work? If so I would try removing the community integration all together then re installing it.

Thanks that finally Fixed it!
Removed and re-installed the Rachio community integration. Then had to re-choose the devices in dashboard. Then had to re-select each tiles device. My dashboard then was all good.
What may have fixed it before that was to sign out of Rachio on their website then resign in?

1 Like

Could have. Possibly to reissue the oauth?

The image URL is not working on the weather tile?
https://cloud.hubitat.com/api/82443224-f2b3-43df-a439-9358056fe74b/apps/193/rachioDashboard/0950cbc5-f2c3-4078-8731-a055e9620b1c?access_token=254afe46-0084-4bfe-9b5d-45284916112b

Do you know where I find the image URL to re-install it?
I don't remember how I did it before.

Where to get image url for weather tile?
Here is the error I found:

@JustinL

Should I have two Apps? Rachio Integration and Rachio Community

In the Rachio Community app, you'll find the dashboard setup and link to display it on the dashboard a bit down the page. Just grab that link and add it to your dashboard as an image.

1 Like

No, it would be either or. I think the only diff is that the community one uses some undocumented stuff in the rachio api

Got it , that should fix me up

Is there a place on this web site to post Ranchio 12 zone new in the box for sale?

I'd post it in Lounge...

Thanks for all your help getting me back online with my Ranchio 12 zone.
I have two new in boxes that I will not need. again thank all of you guys for help

2 Likes

I have a simple rule using RM5 that notifies us when watering starts or finishes. I use either the open/close attribute or the switch (on/off) attribute to trigger start notification, and change in lastRun to trigger finish notification.

The problem, which I'm sure you've already figured out, is that this logic notifies me every time each zone starts and finishes. Ick. Has anyone done this successfully? Or anyone who is more familiar with the device handler know which attributes to interrogate to detect the start of watering (first zone) and the end of watering (last zone)?

TIA....

I haven't done this, but I think you could do it with this RM rule:

Set the delay to as short as you would like, provided it is longer than however long it takes your system to stop one zone and start the next

1 Like

Does this integration offer local/direct control over the Rachio, that works when the Rachio's internet connection is down?

No, this is a cloud integration.

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming.

1 Like

Hope I'm posting at the right place for these questions. I was able to get the built-in app installed for Rachio and it worked fine, but then learning of HPM, I decided to see what the Rachio offerings in there might have. I was especially interested in getting a weather dashboard and displaying my watering days. So I followed all the directions via HPM and created a new dashboard. Everything seemed to work fine. All the sprinklers show up and work. However, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to add a graphic reflecting the watering days. What am I missing?

Also, I'm curious to know what others might be using Hubitat for with their Rachio. It seems like a popular thing to incorporate, but in my case I mostly set the Rachio and forget it. I do wish Rachio simply allowed for every other day watering with Weather Intelligence. This way it would just water the lawn every other day and then skip the days when it had rained. Instead, they make you choose specific days of the week, which is an odd number, so there is always an extra day or too many. I wonder if I could automate a fix for that in some way?