Introducing 'One at a Time'
This app is designed to allow only one switch, in a group of switches, to be on at a time.
Thanks to Jody Albritton for the original 'One At A Time Please' code (ST) that I based this app off of.
- When one switch is turned on, the other switches in the group will turn off.
- Great for making sure only one scene is active at a time!
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.