I ported the old and broken SmartThings Mood Cube app and made a few improvements. It can be found here:
There is some chatter about it here:
Unfortunately as it stands today it wouldn't actually work at all. I didn't do anything but port the ST app over that assumes the device supports three axis aka MultiSensor aka this:
So if the events the cube provides are just button clicks you won't even be able to select it as a device in the app. Does the driver also provide ThreeAxis? I could rework the app but there is probably something already better we could s…
Right now it only supports devices that implement:
Therefore it's really just for Samsung MultiSensors. I have a Xiaomi Cube on order and maybe I'll do something with that later. It has some extreme limitations as well but those are adopted and sort of explained in the linked chatter thread. The main purpose of this thread is for visibility.
I think was moved to:
This file has been truncated.
* IMPORT URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/veeceeoh/xiaomi-hubitat/master/devicedrivers/xiaomi-cube-controller-hubitat.src/xiaomi-aqara-wireless-switch.groovy
* Xiaomi Mi Cube Controller - model MFKZQ01LM
* Device Driver for Hubitat Elevation hub
* Version: 0.3.3b
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* Based on original SmartThings device handler code by Oleg "DroidSector" Smirnov and Artur Draga
* With contributions by alecm, alixjg, bspranger, gn0st1c, foz333, jmagnuson, mike.maxwell, rinkek, ronvandegraaf, snalee, tmleafs, twonk, & veeceeoh
* Reworked and additional code for use with Hubitat Elevation hub by veeceeoh
I just got one of this devices and I am testing it out
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.