[RELEASE] Life360 Tracker - Works with the Life360+ app!

Sure, raise the threshold. Nothing changed within Life360, just that HE is now reporting on it.

Thank you.

Hi Brian, Ive been having an on and off issue with Life360 throwing errors for me.

Here is my Configuration

Summary

Any idea what's going on ?

1 Like

New bundle...

2.1.7 - 07/24/22 - Changes to The Flasher

Just moving everything over to bundle manager and wondering based on my now new exposure to bundles...is the "Location Tracker User Driver" included in the bundle for L360 Tracker? It doesn't look like it to me...but again...I'm new to bundles. Mine was still installed from HPM but I unlinked it.

1 Like

Good catch, it should have been. I'll get that fixed soon.

1 Like

What is the correct way to update app and driver? I am now using Life360 states version 2.6.0 - 01/07/21. I copied the new app code and replaced old one but I'm getting error about missing library.

From post #1...

Bundle Manager directions can be found in post #2 in the Bundle Manager thread.

I saw those instructions and...bundle manager ..something similar than package manager. Why another one.. i do not want to :slight_smile:
So I would like to proceed with github so does that mean that i need to add your github library to hubitat to install new version in correct way?

Please read post #1 in the Bundle Manager thread.

That's your choice, no problem there.

I added a new 'how to' to the second post in the BM thread.

2 Likes

Thanks. That last part was the one that i was struggling with. :pensive: I appreciate your help and you have done a great Job with life360!!!

1 Like

@bptworld: Firstly thanks for all the hard work. Sorry for asking this question but is this app still working fine with C7 and the current HE firmware? I installed the app (Life360 with States as well) and set it up. Everything seems to be quite fine. I get notifications if a user arrives a specific place, I get notified if someone is in the move but unfortunately I don't get any notifications if someone departs home or one of the other places. Can you maybe help out with this and please tell me which type of debug logs you need. Just from HE or do I have to turn on debugging logging in the dedicated child app? Would be so nice to get this to work.

Thanks again

Hi, turn on debug logging in the child app. Make sure to post a screenshot, not a copy and paste.

thanks will do so

Hi @bptworld: please find below the screen shot of the debug log from this morning. Arrival notification works well but no departure notification. I also saw the error message in the log file.

Hopefully that helps to find something out and please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks again for your support
J

Perfect! thanks

New bundle on GitHub...

2.1.9 - 10/29/22 - Fixed typo

Thanks for the very fast response. Will try it out immediately. Just ran into another issue which is not related to Life360 Tracker. Just wanted to update the bundle using bundle manager. Will post in the dedicated folder. Will keep you updated in regards of the Life360 Tracker app.

Thanks for the update. 2.1.9 seems to work fine now.

One last question (for the moment) regarding the "who is with me" settings. Which number is a reasonable setting for the radius? Which unit is going to be used?

Great!

How close you want to be to others is completely up to you. The unit is in meters.

Little present for everyone... :smile:

New version:
2.2.0 - Now works with Life360+

11 Likes