*** BPTWorld apps are no longer being developed or maintained. Thanks ***
Introducing 'Life360 Tracker'
Track your Life360 users. Works with the Life360+ app.
Works with the new Life360+ app.
- Works with the new Life360+ App (required)
- Utilizing the new states, it knows when a user has arrived, departed or is moving.
- Alerts - Phone Battery, Places NOT allowed
- Can notify by Speech, Push, Flash Lights and/or turn on/off a switch.
- See your status on a Dashboard tile! Two tiles available, Status and History.
- Speech requires 'Follow Me'
- Flashing lights requires 'The Flasher'
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using Bundle Manager
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.
Differences in Apps...
- Life360 (phone app) - https://www.life360.com/
- Life360+ - Pulls all the data into Hubitat from the phone app
- Life360 Tracker - Uses the data in Life360 with States to do some cool stuff!
HE Life360 Connector should be at the least disabled, if not removed as it is not needed.
Note: If using Smartly, add this to your CSS within the Dashboard settings.
height: 100% ;
@bptworld Wow, this is great! One question, is 'on the move near' the same as 'has left from' or is that still coming?
EDIT: I think I got it, I added it on the line with arrived after a semi-colon. So now I should probably pause the rules I created.
Yup, you can put any phrase in the box or multiple phrases if you want and it will randomly say different things.
@bptworld I noticed one thing with the speaker volume. I have 3 mini's selected and only one of them, according to the logs, have been set to the correct volume. NEVERMIND, it's OK.
Also, what happens if you turn off both the sliders "show a list view of the messages" ? Not sure what they are for?
Try it. It just gives you a nice list of the phrases. Comes in handy if you have 5 or 6 phrases,
@bptworld Ah, I see it gives the phrases you can use. It lists 2 for leave and arrive and 1 for move near. Are there other variables we can use? thanks
It simply gives you a nice formatted list of all the phrases you enter into field above the switch.
Notice how my places run off the screen. With this switch there is no need to scroll over to see what else is typed in. Flip this switch and see all Places in a nice list.
Works the same for the Phrases in the Message Options section.
What others would you want?
@bptworld I don't see any of those in mine. Just what I mentioned above. I don't see the part with a list of specific places at all.
Select 'Track Specific' from the dropdown
@bptworld Specific Places says NULL
@bptworld Dah, I typed in one a low and behold it showed up! Thanks Bryan.
New version on Github...
V1.0.1 - 07/04/19 - Added all attributes as wildcards
@bptworld Any chance we could have a way to enable/disable the speech for On the Move. I tried removing the variable but it says no can do and puts it back! Thanks
@bptworld Is this update for the child or parent. I open each and they both show 1.0.0 even though I copy and paste each (latest) from github.
Great idea, I'll add it
This is for the child, the parent almost never gets updated. I just double checked to make sure I updated the right one, go get the child again and it should say v1.0.1. Thanks
@bptworld Ok, all good, thanks!
@bptworld Can I make one other suggestion? Where it says 'Friendly Name for this Device' I wonder if it would be more understanding if it read 'Spoken Name for this Device'?
Another version ready...
V1.0.2 - 07/04/19 - Added an optional Map link to each push, added Options to turn Speaking on/off, changed/added some descriptions
Now I'm going for ice cream... Happy 4th of July everyone!
@bptworld Happy 4th! Ice cream sounds great!