[RELEASE] Life360 Tracker - Works with the Life360+ app!

Thanks and welcome to Hubitat

You have it set to 'Track All'. If you only want home, then change it to 'Track Specific' and select Home.

No idea on that one, the word 'wake' isn't in the app at all.

Also, when posting logs, a screen shot is preferred. If copy/paste... please please please don't use the </> button. It makes it unreadable.

Thanks!

Ah, I thought that was track all of "My Places" I entered in the parent app.

I noticed it didn't it didn't format well but now I'm glad to know the accepted standard.

Thanks for the quick response and Go Pats or Sox or Bruins or Celtics! Or all of them!

1 Like

Ha, I just want them to PLAY! lol Bruins, Sox, Pats fan here... in that order. :grin: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

1 Like

@spelcheck - any chance to get a CSS fix for @bptworld life 360 tiles? The image and text alignment is all goofed up:

1 Like

First time I've seen this error, just thought I'd pass it along. Doesn't seem to harm anything:

Came from the driver v1.0.5

[dev:1474](http://192.168.13.40/logs/past#dev1474)2020-06-16 01:59:53.079 pm [error](http://192.168.13.40/device/edit/1474)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method toInteger() on null object on line 179 (generatePresenceEvent)

New version on GitHub...

Child:
2.0.7 - 06/18/20 - Major Changes. Going at it a different way

Make sure that Life360 with States is up to date or this will throw errors.

New version on GitHub...

Child:
2.0.8 - 06/19/20 - added The Flasher

I posted a major update a few days ago and was wondering how is it going? This is by far the best version of this app so far! :thinking: :wink: :grin:

How does this app work with combined presence? For example, is presence on the dashboard time solely based on life 360 or also based on other presence sensors? If only on life 360, how reliable has that proven for you?

It doesn't. Life360 Tracker is based on just Life360 (phone app).

BUT,
Life360 Tracker can be used as a part of Presence Plus. Which mainly tracks whether someone is home or away.

I can't seem to get this working. I only have the free version and it is asking me to select a place to track but there is nothing in the list. I only have Home set. Thanks

Please show me a screenshot.

Maybe I have the setup wrong but this is what I get.

Try logging in to the webpage instead of the app. That worked for me. Nothing showed up there until I went into the website.
https://www.life360.com/circles/?#/

I have all set up but, the history tile just shows "Waiting for Data...." is there something that I need to do or turn on. I have "Log History when" turned on for all of the options and I am using the default with wild cards.

Thank you

Welcome to Hubitat.

If it's setup correctly, you just have get out of the house and go somewhere. :wink:

also, be sure you have some 'places' selected.

My daughter was at several of the places yesterday and I could see it updating in the presence tile but never showed up in the history. I will see how it goes today.

I can't seem to find the setting for the history to show in 12 hour format:

It seems to be correct in the current but not in the history.
In addition where do I control the font size for the history tile.

Thank you

The settings for time and font size are in the device. Glad to see you got the history working.

I'm seeing kilometers instead of miles in the dashboard tile. I don't see an option to change this in Tracker or States. Life360 itself shows feet/miles so I'm not sure where it is getting this from.