[RELEASE] Iris SmartPlug Z-Wave Repeater (3210-L + others)

Nope.. Nothing further is required beyond updating the driver code.

1 Like

Cool, thanks :slight_smile:

What does this mean?

Also, FWIW, I'm still seeing the same behavior as before on Interrogation, where the device page says assocGroup failed, but the logs show it as part of Lifeline. I'm not worried about it, but thought I'd mention it in case it means anything to you.

1 Like

That is very weird. I have tried to replicate withotu any luck. How does the test communication function work for you?

Works fine

1 Like

Wanted to say this driver is great! Thanks

I'm porting over from IRIS and have two of the smartplug/repeaters (IRIS Smart Plug model 3210-L). Had trouble factory resetting them to allow them to pair. The zigbee plug side would pair, but not the zwave. Went back into IRIS to see what they said:

Their procedure worked first time. Just unplug for 10 seconds, hold the button down while plugging back in and release the button as soon as the light comes on.

3 Likes

Steve, This is amazing. Thank you so much. The driver is awesome. It's fantastic to know my repeaters are working.
My test comm works perfect

Current States

• lastMsgRcvd : 2019-03-14 22:21:23: ASSOCIATION GROUP REPORT V2
  • lastTest : Interrogation complete!
  • powerLevel : NOMINAL
  • deviceVersion : 1.2
  • assocGroup : Lifeline (#1) with hub.
  • deviceMSR : 0246-0001-0001
1 Like

I've been unable to install it. When I try to save with 2.1.0.123, I get:
Metadata Error:Please check if you inadvertently pasted driver code into apps code window on line 17

As error says are you pasting this into the drivers code section and not app?

Oops - just the opposite, actually - I was pasting it in as a new App. instead of a driver,

@srwhite be possible to add the power function ?

I think you want this driver instead. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ahhh hiding it are ya LOL

1 Like

Yep... Right in plain sight! :rofl:

1 Like

Amazing work Senor (or is it Senior?). Thank you for both drivers!

Question: is anyone using these plugs to keep track of power usage and if so, how are you going about this? I’d like to store data and be able to graph usage in my QNAP NAS.

Hello,

I'm getting 2 different errors, one on the Repeater (using your repeater driver) and one on the outlet (using the outlet driver) for the same device, yet another device of same 3210-L bought at the same time isn't showing any errors

I am getting the same warning on both however

Thoughts?
Rick

I had this error on one of my Iris plugs. I did a full reset on it, and paired it back to Hubitat. No more errors.

Edit - I hadn't removed it from HE, so it joined back under the old name. Took less than 2 minutes from reset to re-pair.

TY, the process as noted in msg ~24 above?

Did you have the error as well and if so, was that also resolved?

The error message occurs after changing drivers when the plug does not take the configuration. It should go away by going into the device and saving preferences, then when the page reloads hit configure again,

That should clear that up. If not, do as @aaiyar suggested and re-pair the plug. The error isn’t affecting the repeater ability to route messages, just its ability to report to the driver.

1 Like

Yes to both. Only had the issue on one out of five 3210-Ls. But reset & re-pair fixed it. I would first try what @srwhite suggested - if I had known better, I would have tried that first!

Even though I had clicked Configure and refresh after saving the driver change... doing it again has cleared the error

The warning still appears for both plugs

Can you point me to the instructions specifically to reset and repair?

Is it just unplug for 10 secs and hold the button in which plugging it back in and hold until the blue light comes on?

Thanks, Rick