[RELEASE] Iris SmartPlug Z-Wave Repeater (3210-L + others)

Steve, This is amazing. Thank you so much. The driver is awesome. It's fantastic to know my repeaters are working.
My test comm works perfect

Current States

• lastMsgRcvd : 2019-03-14 22:21:23: ASSOCIATION GROUP REPORT V2
  • lastTest : Interrogation complete!
  • powerLevel : NOMINAL
  • deviceVersion : 1.2
  • assocGroup : Lifeline (#1) with hub.
  • deviceMSR : 0246-0001-0001
1 Like

I've been unable to install it. When I try to save with 2.1.0.123, I get:
Metadata Error:Please check if you inadvertently pasted driver code into apps code window on line 17

As error says are you pasting this into the drivers code section and not app?

Oops - just the opposite, actually - I was pasting it in as a new App. instead of a driver,

@srwhite be possible to add the power function ?

I think you want this driver instead. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ahhh hiding it are ya LOL

1 Like

Yep... Right in plain sight! :rofl:

1 Like

Amazing work Senor (or is it Senior?). Thank you for both drivers!

Question: is anyone using these plugs to keep track of power usage and if so, how are you going about this? I’d like to store data and be able to graph usage in my QNAP NAS.

Hello,

I'm getting 2 different errors, one on the Repeater (using your repeater driver) and one on the outlet (using the outlet driver) for the same device, yet another device of same 3210-L bought at the same time isn't showing any errors

I am getting the same warning on both however

Thoughts?
Rick

I had this error on one of my Iris plugs. I did a full reset on it, and paired it back to Hubitat. No more errors.

Edit - I hadn't removed it from HE, so it joined back under the old name. Took less than 2 minutes from reset to re-pair.

TY, the process as noted in msg ~24 above?

Did you have the error as well and if so, was that also resolved?

The error message occurs after changing drivers when the plug does not take the configuration. It should go away by going into the device and saving preferences, then when the page reloads hit configure again,

That should clear that up. If not, do as @aaiyar suggested and re-pair the plug. The error isn’t affecting the repeater ability to route messages, just its ability to report to the driver.

1 Like

Yes to both. Only had the issue on one out of five 3210-Ls. But reset & re-pair fixed it. I would first try what @srwhite suggested - if I had known better, I would have tried that first!

Even though I had clicked Configure and refresh after saving the driver change... doing it again has cleared the error

The warning still appears for both plugs

Can you point me to the instructions specifically to reset and repair?

Is it just unplug for 10 secs and hold the button in which plugging it back in and hold until the blue light comes on?

Thanks, Rick

Those won't go away completely, but they are harmles should not occur with any regularity after configuring the plug. They are informational to say that the driver received a message from the plug which the driver was not programmed to handle. Turn off debug logging and the warning messages will disappear.

1 Like

Debug is not enabled, I'll ignore and move on unless you think a reset/repair might help

Rick

I'm seeing the same errors. Unfortunately the save/config doesn't appear to be resolving. I do still receive the warnings with debug disabled. Also seeing "Public Health Check is enabled but bypassed in the code. The warnings never concerned me much as everything was operating as expected. Just picks at my OCD.

Do not lose sleep over that too.. That's a ST thing that's not supported here. Again, with debug turned off, those events will be suppressed.

Just to echo what everyone else is saying here... thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

My device interrogation looks good except the deviceVersion returns: null.null - should I be worried about that in terms of the z-wave repeater?

1 Like