[RELEASE] Hyundai Bluelink Remote Start/Lock Support (Beta)

Well, I must be the lucky one to uncover things. Seems the most recent hub update may have caused this one? Not entirely sure though. I haven’t updated code since our last conversation. Attached is what I get when trying to call any function of the device driver.

Also…have any way that I could buy you a beverage? Lunch? I must say I truly appreciate the work.

@das.heil I'm using the same code as you, the latest on Github. I have not been seeing any issues. I just did an Unlock, Refresh, and Lock without any errors. Based upon the logs you posted, it looks like your driver data has gotten corrupted. It needs to send commands to the App (where all of the work is done) and the errors you are seeing are happening when it tries to send the commands to the App. Try deleting the driver and then go into the App and do a discover again, which should recreate the driver with a fresh connection to the App. Let me know how it goes.

As for your offer, thanks but I'm good. I do this stuff to give back for help I've gotten over the years. Pay it forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dang it - I should have been able to catch that. It's not like I don't have years of experience in IT ::sigh:: Anyways, thanks so much for checking and it's working like a charm. Seems it was building to this failure because now I'm getting my app push notifications almost instantly - could be wholly unrelated too.

And you're welcome - I shall continue to work on paying it forward.

1 Like

This was working for at least a year, then I noticed it was no longer working. So as suggested above I deleted driver, when into app and discover registered vehicles, but nothing happpend. I reimported driver and app code. I still don't have any registered vehicles. I have entered correct credentials into app.

@jack4 I just checked and it's working for me. Please turn up logging (to debug) on the app and driver and send me the logs via PM for when you do a discover. Don't post them, as your personal information can be exposed.

Thanks for this work. Just installed the driver and app, but I have some questions I'm hoping you can help me with.

1. How does the data refresh. I tried going in and out of valet mode and I see no change in the parameter?
  2. I primarily installed it to check the 12 V battery. I know that it can be read with OBD2. Is it possible to modify the code to add this?

Again many thanks for your efforts.

I'm not at home for few days but I can at least tell you what I did. I scheduled a forceRefresh every 60 minutes (20 minutes when charging) and on my dashboard I have a button to click if needed. On my dashboard I also added buttons to start the heating or clim or change the required percentage for the charge.

Regarding the 12v battery I have no idea I will have to look at when I have time.

1 Like

Just dicovered this after 2 years of having an Ioniq 5. Hyundai's Android widgets drive me crazy as they don't update unless you login every time so you might as well just use the app.
Can't find a seprate thread fosupport so I'll post my questions here :slight_smile:

The temps in the app are in F not C. I know, I can do the math :slight_smile:
Favourites seem to be predefined as 1, 2, 3 in the device drop down but in the device attributes there are only 1 - Winter and 2 - Warm Up. What happoened to the pre-defined Summer and Profile3?
Where do you change the name and settings for the favourites? I can update them in a WebCore piston but I thought they would show in the device page and update when you save the Preferences.

Sorry for the picky questions, I am very happy you have done this.
Merci, C'est magnifique

Should be possible. Exists on the Home Assistant integration.

Probably but I will need time and I just learn groovy so I'm not an expert and I'm still learning. I'll reread the messages when at home.

1 Like

No problem as I said I'll check ask of this next week when at home.

:v: All good. I'm not using the Hubitat version of this integration. I use the HA version. Was just pointing you to a reference.

This is what it displays for batteries

Mine are in C

Mine has 3 so I don't understand

In the Bluelink app if I remember correctly.

Yes thanks, the ac and dc levels are the selected charging levels for the main battery. I was referring to the 12v accessory battery actual voltage.

@SmartHomePrimer Could you tell me wich status is the 12V battery in Home Assistant ? I'm not sure which one is the good one by looking at the code.

I just got HA so I tested it and saw Batterye level I think this is it.

I added this status.
Copy the code (app and driver), do not use HPM since I have many problems with it. I will try to fix it as soon as I can.

1 Like

Sorry. I’m away and just saw this. Glad you found what was needed.

1 Like

Wow, thanks. I updated hubitat with your revised code and a new attribute now displays a value, so something is definitely changed and working. The value is not what I expected as it is showing 84 rather than what I would have assumed a 12 V battery to read (12-14 ish volts). Perhaps its supposed to be a percent value? I'll do some research and see if my theory makes sense.