I just got my first Hyundai vehicle and had a chance to explore the functionality that Hyundai Bluelink has for doing things like remotely starting the vehicle. This Application/Driver exposes that Bluelink functionality to Hubitat Elevation. See the README.md file for details.
Supports remotely locking, unlocking, starting the engine, stopping the engine, getting vehicle status, and reporting the vehicle's location.
How to Get It:
Github Project: https://github.com/tyuhl/Hyundai-Bluelink
RAW Code for the application: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tyuhl/Hyundai-Bluelink/main/BluelinkApp.groovy
RAW Code for the driver: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tyuhl/Hyundai-Bluelink/main/BluelinkDriver.groovy
- Create a new driver in the "Drivers Code" section and paste in the driver code from the driver RAW Code link. Save the new driver.
- Create a new user application in the "Apps Code" section and paste in the application code from the application RAW link. Save the new app.
- Go to the Apps section and create a new instance of the Bluelink App by clicking on the "Add User App" button.
- Follow the instructions in the App to enter your Bluelink account information and discover vehicles registered to your account. Drivers will be automatically created for each vehicle in your account
- This App/Driver has only been tested with my Hyundai vehicle, so there are likely still some bugs.
- I have done some automation testing with webCoRE, but nothing with Rule Machine.
Please report any problems, questions, or bugs to me.