[RELEASE] Hub Information Driver

Or potentially 4d 12:16.25

2 Likes

Didn't increment the version but if you do a repair from HPM I think I may have a solution.

1 Like

That's a dramatic difference.

HTML:

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 3.25.39 PM

Tile:

1 Like

Now we can get some interesting graphs.

1 Like

Is anyone else's free memory gradually reducing? What happens when it reaches the jam line??

1 Like

Yep.. posted about this back in January..

@thebearmay- with the latest update, I get this when trying to view the html tile.... any ideas? Thanks!

hubinfo tile

Looks like you don’t have the latest code (I pushed up 3+ versions today). If using HPM try doing an update - if one doesn’t show up do a repair. The issue was due to the changes causing the HTML attribute to exceed the 1024 limit.

2 Likes

I had to Configure after doing Repair to get the Dashboard tile to accept HTML attribute and display properly. Perhaps it would have worked if I had deleted the tile and added another.

2 Likes

Yep, me too.

Yep. It may have been happening forever, but the frequent updates with 2.2.5 prevented it from getting too low. We didn’t have metrics until recently.

2.2.6 gets released.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but the temperature update schedule seems to disappear when I restart / reboot my hub. Do I need to setup a configure / initialize call in a rule triggered by a reboot of the HE hub?

Thanks,
Simon

Latest version seams to start up on reboot ok.
This morning woke to nothing working even 8081
After pulling power I went in and disabled all groups and scenes, normally memory falls off a cliff but today it's not looking to bad as of yet

1 Like

I have seen where a valid temperature isn’t returned immediately after restart and it will get blanked out, but if you have a polling interval set it should survive the restart and stay active - quick way to check that is to see if there is a scheduled job at the bootom of the driver page.

The scheduled job was missing, aside from the information updating that was the other symptom I noticed.

Hmmmm, only way I can think that that could happen is if the scheduled job was set to occur during the reboot, but the driver should rerun Configure on it’s own about 30 seconds after a restart to force a refresh.

Leave it with me to try some more testing over the next week and I'll report back.

1 Like

I’ll play with it some too as I’m checking some code for 2.2.5 that should automatically add features when 2.2.6 comes out (if I’ve guessed right on a couple of things :sunglasses:)

3 Likes

Well stopped using scenes and drop off is a lot less, so one culprit of memory loss found

3 Likes

New bit to add to driver for 2.2.6
hub/advanced/databaseSize endpoint

1 Like