[RELEASE] HD+ - Android Dashboard

isn't that what Rules are for? I'm a bit toasty but Geofencing in the HE world has always been hit or miss. hate to see a great app get funky... still... I'm a bit toasty so ...

1 Like

You'd have to have the option to set multiple geofence "places" which I don't think the app can currently do.

1 Like

I spoke too soon. I had the time error again this morning.

1 Like

All apps I know only allows to define one geofence (one pin + one radius) so you only know if you're home/away. What I mean is I'd like to know if I'm home/away but in the neighborhood/far away/at the office... Multiple pin+radius instances.

I'm using owntracks (android) and have multiple locations.

@jshimota beat me to it.. I was going to say OwnTracks is an app that just does geofencing and runs on both Android and iOS. It's a little on the complex side to configure but with the Hubitat driver you can have devices reporting directly to your hub.

I don't personally use this app just because I don't have any good uses cases for it (yet!). The reason I added geofencing to HD+ was really to replace the native Hubitat Android app which wasn't very reliable.

I'm not against supporting multiple locations in HD+ though.. I imagine each one would link to a Hubitat presence device.

I just reproduced this one and have a fix for it. It'll be in the next release

I think I missed this post originally. I just tried and can change icon, background color and icon color. What tile (device type) are you trying to change?

Also is there a way to add additional user codes for HSM?

Do you mean PIN codes? That one might be tricky as I use the same logic to PIN protect any (or all) tiles.

It is the window and door icons that I can't change either color or replace with a different icon.
Yes I was referring to individual pin codes for HSM. Hubitat allows for up to 20 different user codes.
Thanks for a great program!

It is really hard to get the sliding menu to come out when using gesture navigation. Can it be made to slide out if you long press an empty spot or something? I feel like something changed and it used to not be so hard.

I notice that too with the gesture based OS navigation. If you swipe from either side though that's the 'BACK' gesture which will open the nav menu in the app. Swipe again while the menu is open and it will exit the app. I'm doing this now on a Pixel 7 and it's working. Do you have the side gestures set to something other than BACK?

No, swipe from the side is back for me too, I haven't changed it. I'm also on a Pixel 7. I don't get the sliding menu at all when I swipe from the side. I can randomly get it to come up by swiping dozens of times and I have no idea what was different about that one swipe.

I've been using gesture navigation for a long time and used to not have this problem in this app.

EDIT: I actually just figured it out as I was typing this. If I place my finger at the end of the screen and hold it there for about a second, the menu peaks out a little and then if I swipe the menu comes out. I was just able to reliably do this like 8 times in a row.

1 Like

I don't think this app (or any app) can access the HSM user codes. AFAIK I can only set the various HSM modes (link); The PIN protection is just something I added to HD+ for any tile -- or a global one for all tiles.

I'll add a TODO to try and support multiple PIN's for a single tile but I'd need to think about how to implement it a little more

That would be great if you could implement that.

Hi,

I'm still getting time freeze on all tablets in house. Randomly freezes? when you click on the tile which brings up the setting windows the time is correct on there ?
If you hold the time down then it will update the tile. But this happens twice a day on all tablets

would it be the theme?

Same here and this just started happening within the last few weeks. I restored to a dashboard from a couple of months ago and the same problem. :person_shrugging:

I have a custom device that shows carbon dioxide and air quality levels.
Is it possible to add units (PPM and VOC) also to numbers?

Screenshot_2023-04-18-13-42-17-092_com.jpage4500.hubitat

You can use Tile Master 2 and customize the text strings easily that way.
Here's a line of onee of mine - I'm putting the room before the value:

1 Like

You can use that with HD+?

yep - I like it because I can do some basic html like color, font size etc. I've moved away from relying on it, as HD+ lets me customize my drivers with an HTML field now - but its still useful to me.

Here's a customized OWM I use:

1 Like