I recently installed some Graber Virtual Cord Shades and found that the built-in Generic Shade Driver does not support battery reporting (by design). I developed this driver to mimic the behavior of the generic driver + add battery reporting. It is my first "from scratch" Z-Wave driver and only tested by me, so I'm marking it Beta.
- Supports Open, Close, On, Off, Set Position, Start Position Change, and Stop Position Change commands
- Battery Level reporting (once daily @ 6:00 AM) or on demand with the Refresh command
- Tested with Rule Machine, webCoRE and Hubitat Alexa integration
How to Get It:
- Create a new driver in the "Drivers Code" section, using the RAW Code link
- If you have existing shades, switch to this driver with each shade and set your logging preference (defaults to info)
- New shade Z-Wave pairing should automatically select this driver (untested by me, so no guarantees)
- Refresh command will update battery level and shade position in the driver
- It has only been tested with the Graber Virtual Cord Shades on my hub, but other Springs Window Fashions products will probably work if they use the Somfy motors (like the Grabers do).
- Secure Z-Wave communication is not currently supported. The Graber shades don't pair with security, so this shouldn't be an issue with normal installations.
Please report any problems, questions, or bugs to me.