Custom Graber Virtual Cord Z-wave+ Shades & Bali Autoview Z-wave+ Shades

@technsf I'll have an update later today

@Eric.C.Miller We offer rechargeable battery packs now as an alternative. They are reliable and last between 6 - 12 months between recharges depending on size of shade and use.

That sounds like a great idea. Do you have a link so I can take a look? I have six sets of shades I bought from you two or three years ago. Since I am not building new, I would like to avoid having wires from the power supply the head of the shade.

@technsf Hubitat-S should be working. 36% off, which should be significant on the cellular shades, pleated shades and roman shades. On the roller shades it wouldn't make much of a difference since site discounts are about the same.

@Eric.C.Miller Rechargeable Battery Pack for Z-Wave Virtual Cord Shades

The price is higher when bought separately from the shade. If you are buying more than a few I would recommend contacting our support team.

Is this one of your products? I'm looking around for something to replace our 2" horizontal blinds.

Thank you!

@eibyer Never got a notification for this. Yep, that's our product, that's a video from my parents house actually lol

Edit, link: Graber Virtual Cord Z-Wave Mezzanine Layered Zebra Sheer Shades - blinds

Side note, but related to window coverings: NOTICE: New Canadian Window Covering Regulations For Child Safety - WINDOW TREATMENT – ZEBRA BLINDS CANADA

Currently only applies in Canada but similar changes are expected in the US in Q4 2022.

1 Like

Black Friday Promo's are live!

1. 40% off all Z-wave Shades, Coupon: BlackFriday-Zwave (expires Nov 25)
  2. 45% off all Z-wave Shades with extended lead times (8 - 14 weeks, usually 8 - 10 weeks), min order value $2000: BlackFriday-Zwave-E (expires Nov 14th, limited number of orders)

USA
Z-wave Shades: Smart Blinds - Smart Motorized Shades Z-wave Enabled - ZebraBlinds

Canada

Z-wave Shades: Smart Shades and Smart Blinds - Zebrablinds.ca

*NOTE: Lead times are typically 3 - 5 weeks for most orders however some orders have experienced an additional 2 - 3 week delay. Notices are sent out as we see delays.

1 Like

A small request to the Hubitat community. We’ve served many of you over the years and we’ve been trying to stay as low spam as possible in terms of emails we send; this has meant we also never sent out review requests for our products. We are starting to now and, if you enjoyed our products and services, please take 5 mins out of your day to leave a review on the blind or shade you purchased.

Reviews help us immensely, whether good or bad and also helps future customers with their decision-making.

If you need links, PM me your order number or email, or just reach out to the live chat on the site and we can get you the links.

1 Like

Just received my first shade yesterday and so far its great! I'll definitely leave a review.

No issues pairing, or with any of the commands I've sent.

Considering doing a larger now (wish I had seen the 45% coupon earlier :smiley:)

Pmed

A request to anyone using our shades with habitat and use ios. Would you be able to provide feedback on how well the integration of the shades via habitat works in homekit? And with Siri? I won't be able to test for a 1 - 2 weeks atleast.

I have it setup via Homebridge and works great with Siri commands (voice or home app). I have not tried it with the native Hubitat Homekit support yet.

This also works with both the community driver by WindowWasher and the built-in generic drive.

Interested in knowing what the native integration is like. If it's a simple process and just works, would be our go-to recommendation for homekit.

Added the shade with the native integration (and removed from homebridge). Works without issues via voice and home app.

1 Like

Christmas Promotions

1. 36% off all Z-wave Shades, Coupon: Christmas-Zwave (expires Dec 25)
  2. 45% off all Z-wave Shades with extended lead times (8 - 14 weeks, usually 8 - 10 weeks), min order value $2000: Christmas-Zwave-E (expires Expires Dec 25, limited number of orders)

USA
Z-wave Shades: Smart Blinds - Smart Motorized Shades Z-wave Enabled - ZebraBlinds

Canada

Z-wave Shades: Smart Shades and Smart Blinds - Zebrablinds.ca

*NOTE: Lead times are typically 3 - 5 weeks for most orders however some orders have experienced an additional 2 - 3 week delay. Notices are sent out as we see delays.

1 Like

A small update, look forward to a new post from me soon in I would say 2 - 3 weeks max about our new range of Zigbee motor products which would be available across a larger range of products.

1 Like

The promised update is unfortunately delayed by a couple of weeks. Unfortunate last min delays, that said we are expecting new product launches soon; made for zebrablinds.com and zebrablinds.ca fully supported by us.

Hi, is your website currently down? I would like to order.
Thanks
Ginny

Website still down. Anyone know what's going on?