[RELEASE] Event Engine - Automate your world with easy to use Cogs. Rev up complex automations with just a few clicks!

As you know, one of the options as an Action is "Rule Manager". This of course allows you to select a rule to "run" (in my case). "Rule Manager" in this case is now called "Rule Manager Legacy". I now have rules written in the new "Rule Manager", aka RM5. These are not available when you select "Rule Manager".

So will you be adding support for RM5?

Alan

New version...

3.2.3 - 08/21/21 - Added support for RM5, attempt to fix other issue

@danabw, made a small change. Please see if it had any effect. Post more logs if it didn't! :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry - didn't help. Light is still not turning off.

Loggies :slight_smile:

Summary

1 Like

Looks like your outside your window that allows the cog to run...

Edit: maybe not... but it is failing the sunset/sunrise check. I'll keep looking. :man_shrugging:

Thanks - hub says sunset isn't until 7:27, still about 15 minutes away. Happy hunting... :slightly_smiling_face:

New version...

3.2.4 - 08/22/21 - Lots of little changes mainly to logging and sunset/sunrise handlers

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the updates - sorry to say, same results. :frowning:

Logmeisters:

Summary

ding ding.. order up!

3.2.5 - 08/22/21 - Change to transition handler

1 Like

Shoot - it looked good, smelled good, but the hub took a bite and seemed to decide it didn't love the flavor. :wink:

Sorry - tough crowd, sending the plate back, light still isn't turning off.

Summary of the meal below.

D#$% it, the 'TransitionHandler' still failed. :angry:
I will get it! lol

1 Like

One more try tonight...

3.2.6 - 08/22/21 - Another change to transitions

1 Like

Ah.

Um.

Well...shoot, nope. Sorry. I'm confident you'll find the recalcitrant code soon, but at this point it's still acting up/out, and will NOT be getting dessert . :wink:

Logger stuff... No rush on this, when anyone starts cooking I'm jumping up and down and yelling "The stove is on, the stove is on" so I'm pretty much covered. :wink::+1:

Summary

Can you show me your Cog again, I made some changes to the wording and what to make sure it is correct.

Thanks

Thanks. There are two that are the same except for their scheduling:

Caps of the descriptions:

Summary

First:

Second:

New version. Only logging has changed, need to see exactly what's going on in the checkSunHandler. It is working during the day just fine here. Will see how you make out and then we can check later tonight after sunset.

3.2.7 - 08/23/21 - More changes to checkSunHandler

1 Like

First test w/the super loggy version - this is using the Sunrise to Sunset cog:

Summary

Second test w/Sunset to Sunrise (yawn!)...working overtime tonight. :wink:

Summary

New version...

3.2.8 - 08/26/21 - Hey, lets make some changes to Transitions

1 Like

And hey - here are some logs from 3.2.8. :slight_smile: Light is still not turning off, persistent little bugger.

Deets:

Summary