[RELEASE] Envisalink App & Driver for Vista/Ademco/Honeywell Alarm via smartthings-nodeproxy

Any one here running Evnisalink UNO ? I'm going to try it.
And is there a step by step how integrate Evnisalink to Hubitat C7 ?
Read the thread here. What is option 1 and 2?
Thanks

Duo should work. It’s the same hardware just adds the cellular piece. No idea about the Uno.

Option 1’s author isn’t around to support it, Option 2 requires another server to run an interface.

I’d try 1 first, and review the thread linked for issues, but if it doesn’t work, option 2 has worked for me for years. Ymmv.

Thank you! The UNO is a standalone version does not connect to Vista/Ademco or Honeywell.
It uses the 4 & 8 port add on board to the EV 4. I think DUO is the Cellular part.
All I want is a way to port my contacts into Hubitat for use.
The UNO does not have any keypads for doors.
Was wondering if EV4 UNO boards worked.
You guys here really do great work for the Hubitat users!

How to implement using Envisalink boards?
Since the last step says "select which type of Alarm (DSC or Vista/Honeywell)."
Any thoughts?

Activate the Application

• Note: This is only required to be done the 1st time and not required for updates. Removing and re-activating the app will cause your zones to be recreated.
  1. Go to Apps and Add a new User App
  2. Load Envisalink Integration application
  3. Using the Envisalink Integration application, configure your IP, Password and Code to Envisalink and your Zone layout and select which type of Alarm (DSC or Vista/Honeywell).

Ahh, sorry. I was thinking Duo. I doubt it will work with the Uno.

Hello, Can anyone help. I’m using “ Option #1 is native Hubitat ” with DSC via Envisalink (HSM enabled) & Google Speakers as the only things running on this hub. I’m unable to interact with the alarm. I don’t believe Envisalink is the issue since I can access it via the browser with its ip & password. Hubitats device log reflects “telnet input stream closed“. I’ve been using Envisalink for the past 8 years but want to make it Local so I purchased this hub. All assistance would be DEEPLY appreciated.

I think I see the issue. Your envisalink is not on a /24 subnet. HE only supports a /24 subnet. If HE is on a /24 subnet and envisalink on a /22 it theoretically should work but to troubleshoot I'd suggest putting envisalink and HE on the same /24 subnet. Pretty sure that will go a long way toward resolving the issue. If your HE is on the same /22 subnet that’s definitely a problem.

Sorry for being a noob. How do I change the subnet?

No problem. If you didn’t set it up that way intentionally (and Im guessing you didn’t) it’s probably the way your router came. That’s unusual for sure but not unheard of. Changing it has implications though - some of your devices may change IP addresses.

Can you describe your home network? What kind of router, how envisalink and HE are connected, etc?

Sure. Both are connected via Ethernet on an eero router..

What model eero? Im guessing that model defaults to a /30 subnet, which is understandable but unfortunate. Im guessing you have nowhere near 253 devices connected?

Model is eero Pro B010001 2nd Gen & I have about 80 devices.

Ok. Give me a bit and I’ll see if I can find the documentation.

This may cause some of your devices to change IP addresses - and you may have to restart some of them. Any issues or concerns before we go down this route?

That’s fine. I made important thing static but I will address it if I must.

Are they static or do you have dhcp reservations for them in the router?

I’d really static they may all become unavailable when you make this change.

ip reservation via router.

Ah cool much easier. They will likely all change but at least they will change on their own!

Gimme like a half hour.

Ok thanks

I'm sure it works great but this is super frustrating. I have never seen a network device with LESS documentation!

Do you see a way in the setup or app to change the subnet mask from 255.255.252 to 255.255.255? If so that’s what you want to do.

Or if there is a checkbox or anything that looks like a choice between /22 and /24 you want /24.

Update: It MIGHT be this... Settings -> Network Settings -> DHCP & NAT -> Manual IP

Ok. I change the Submask to 255.255.255.0 & updated all devices on the network but I’m still getting the “ telnet input stream closed “ in the log.