[RELEASE] Echo Speaks v3 + Actions

I'm going to attempt to duplicate this right now.

Wasn't sure how it wasn't supported though, on my phone the Alexa app is showing all 7 of my devices are setup on Alexa Guard, 4 of those devices are GEN 2 Echo Dots and 3 are Gen 3 Echo Dots.

I have an Echo Plus and it supports Guard just fine.

Admittedly, I haven't yet figured out why/how to use Guard in ES when all I have to do is tell Alexa, I'm leaving and she does the rest

Rick

Good to know. Gaurd is only supported (according to the alexa app) on 7 of my 13 devices.

One reason/use is to trigger guard based on Hubitat mode or Hubitat Safety Monitor state

TY, I don't currently use either, however after this past Hubitat Live episode, I'm rethinking modes :slight_smile:

Rick

Without modes, i would have never made some of the amazing automations work around the 5 people in my home. :slight_smile:

I have resolved your issue. Please update to v3.2.0.1 to get the fix

Thank you!!

1 Like

Sorry that even happened.. It was same strange difference between the httpPut() body command on ST and Hubitat.

My favorite thing that I've done with this. Quite simple.

%name% has left. The building.

<I'm easily amused>

3 Likes

V3.2 is now available to everyone.

Please see this post for release notes:

With the beta there was websocket code, do we need that?

@tonesto7 I get a mediaSource error in the driver code. "mediaSource" appears twice in the code about 945 or so.

Yeah there was a merge error in github... pull in the latest code and you will be good

yes you need that

ok, I might have missed that in the install instructions.

I just commented things out and it worked but did just do an import and everything saved OK. Thanks

Tried to run a routine and I got the following error:

Other than that so far so good!

I will look into it and get a fix out as soon as possible

No hurry from me :slight_smile: