[RELEASE] Beta 1 - version of Honeywell Home Thermostats (Lyric etc...)

ya unfortantely there are no zwave therms. that can have embeeded duct sensors, multiple temp sensors to average over and support for steam humidifiers.. it just sucks that honeywells support is terrible and their servers periodically dont work and the drivers require manual intervention

1 Like

So have Honeywell servers just totally gone out? Getting 5 or so errors every 30 minutes

I've thrown my Honeywell into the junk draw and gone back to my Sensibo Sky2. It's a shame as I like the HoneyWell better.

Appears that the integration is completely broken. Not sure if it's temporary.

I did a reauthorization then attempted changes to temperature.

I was FLOODED with errors (see above)

@taylor can we get some handling of this?

Edit: any time a command is sent it rapid fires back with 17 errors all of the 400 or 401 variety.

For what it's worth, the Resideo (new name, same crappy support) servers seem to be at least partially down. I'm unable to log in. I did run across a link to the server status page: Resideo Status

2 Likes

Yes therm apps down as well not just integration.

Back up at 6 pm . Down time started around 9 am est.

Did address change when they changed names? I can't even reauthorize!

Hello Guys ,
I use this app with T10. When I set the unit to Celsius in the App, I get Celsius readings for the thermostat, but not for the remote sensors. All readings for the remote sensors are in Fahrenheit. Is there away to modify this app to have Celsius for the remote sensors?

Thank you

Normally I'd expect the Hub to have the F or C preference (Settings: Hub Details):

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 7.46.34 AM

Then not set any overrides within an App/Driver.

In other words, I'd expect any App/Driver to use the platform preference first.

Well, this one is not doing it for the remote sensors. Its doing it only for the main thermostat. Can it be modified?

Let me take a look at it. I wrote the code for the remote sensor support, so probably my bad. :slight_smile:

Thank you. You did very well. I look forward for the fix.

@user2597 I started to look at it and it looks like a bug in my code. Would you be willing to test the fix, once I code it?

Absolutely, that would be my pleasure.

Hi,

I am very new to this. Just installed Hubitat and connected z wave devices to it. I have a situation where I( have to use Honeywell D6 Pro (split system). For the life of me I can not figure out how to connect and run this WiFi thermostat from Hubitat. I downloaded the driver and app into Hubitat. When I am trying to create a thermostat with the specified driver, it is not asking me for anything like IP or MAC. It just creates a thermostat that is not connected to anything.

Can you help me out with the steps of what I need to do. Really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

AV

Because you are new, I just want to make sure that beyond downloading the code, you're Adding them, right? You will go into the Apps menu item on the left and click Add User App

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 8.34.01 PM

Then find/select the new app and it will then appear in the list of apps. Then you use that to set the IP, etc.

Again, it's not always clear what "install" means when it gets done twice.. one to add the code and then again to make the code active.

If you haven't installed (and made active :slight_smile: ) Hubitat Package Manager (HPM), then I'd suggest you review it for its value. Its purpose is to do all the fetch/download of code.. all the pieces, as one "package". You simply select the name of the Package and finds the code and installs all the apps all the drivers, all the libraries, and so on. You then proceed to using the code, installing it :slight_smile:

You may not be familiar with importing code...

use this Import URL:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/HubitatCommunity/hubitatpackagemanager/main/apps/Package_Manager.groovy

In Apps Code, click Import, paste the URL above and click Import. Then go to Apps and again, use the Add User App and find Hubitat Package Manager.

Thanks! Really appreciate the help. I followed the steps. Synchronized everything. I went to add Honeywell Thermostat App and got an error.

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: OAuth is not enabled for this App

That's a clear enough error message, but finding where to cure it is not. :slight_smile:
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 9.03.40 AM

Find the Code in App Code and click the OAuth button. Click Enable Oauth on the popup. Exit out and you should be good to go.
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 9.05.11 AM

Thanks!

I think I got it working now! Very grateful for your help!!!!!

1 Like