[RELEASE] Auto Lock

Looking like the best door lock app ever!

3 Likes

1.1.22 released.

Adds HSM integration (Setting HSM States and Locking or Unlocking only when in certain HSM States, HSM Alerts to log, unlocking options, low battery push notifications, selectable logs (Can get Debug or Trace without Info now).

1 Like

I'll do some testing tomorrow.Thanks.

1 Like

The HSM part went in way easier than it should have. Anytime I come across something easy like that I'm always suspect that there is something lurking. I'd appreciate it if you could test the HSM part in particular.

2 Likes

I had some stuff come up today. I'm not going to be able to do any testing tonight.

Np, I had a bunch of stuff to fix on the bathroom fan app. So that kept me busy.

C'mon, tell the truth...you were both playing World of Warcraft all day. :wink:

Lol haven't played since the twins were born. Use to raid tank heroic and mythic though lol.

1 Like

You have twins too? Cool! Lots of work taking care of twins... I remember wishing for more than 2 hands... Iā€™m impressed that you have the time and energy to write code and provide great help to the community!

1 Like

I could always use more energy and sleep.

2 Likes

@lewis.heidrick - Was looking at something else in my logs and noticed this:

Summary

Which version are you running? 1.1.24 moved everything out of diagnostic I think.

Oops...looks like I'm behind, I'm on 1.1.22. I'll update.

When I look for an update in HPM it's not showing one available for Auto Lock. I'll do a repair.

After repair still on 1.1.22. What did I screw up here... ?

Hmm maybe I haven't posted 1.1.24 yet. Let me check.

1 Like

1.1.24 posted now. It adds low battery push notifications and move the diagnostic stuff to specific handlers so I could cut down on the processing. Also some other notification stuff is in the works but the fields are hidden at the moment.

1 Like

Thanks!

Np, I thought I had already posted it but guess I was waiting on finishing up the notifications.

1 Like

I noticed my front door lock doing some weird stuff this morning and started looking through the code with nothing obvious standing out. It was locking and unlocking for no explicable reason. After about 30 minutes of digging around in the code and logs I went and checked the rule. Earlier this week while testing some stuff I changed the door contact to a different sensor, the coffee area cabinet door and never changed it back. As I was getting coffee several times this morning it was triggering the lock. I really need to stop doing dev work on my production hub lol.

2 Likes

That is so funny...thanks for sharing. :smiley:

Of course it's even funnier since I've done the same thing. Had a light changing colors inexplicably/maddenly, family asking what the heck I was doing. I finally realized I'd fogotten to turn off an automation I was playing around with. DOH. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did the errors clear up for you with the new version?