NOTE: Although many users have had great success using them, Xiaomi / Aqara ZigBee devices are NOT officially supported or guaranteed to work on the Hubitat Elevation platform.
This is a driver for the Aqara Smart Curtain Motor (ZNCLDJ11LM) and Aqara B1 Smart Curtain Motor (ZNCLDJ12LM). They are both feature complete. This driver MAY also work with Aqara Smart Rolling Shutter Motor (ZNGZDJ11LM), but that has not been tested, if you do have one and want to test it, contact me in this thread and we can make sure it is added properly.
Supported features in both curtains:
- Set curtain to Original direction (requires track discovery to be done again on ZNCLDJ11LM)
- Set curtain to Reverse direction (requires track discovery to be done again on ZNCLDJ11LM)
- Activate Track Discovery with a command from the driver, no need to reset the device physically.
- Enable/Disable command in the driver for manually opening the curtain (tugging on the curtain to make it open/close)
- The curtain is also exposed as a dimming light (on/off/set level) to be used with integrations like Alexa.
- Refresh fetches the current position (not needed normally, but provided just in case)
For Aqara B1 Smart Curtain Motor (ZNCLDJ12LM) these additional features are active:
- Battery percentage is read
- Power source type (battery/dc/unknown) is read
- A scheduled check once every 12 hours for battery level runs on top of the automatic battery level events sent by the curtain when the percentage changes.
- Refresh also fetches the battery level and power source type (not needed normally, but provided just in case)
Install and reset like any other Aqara/Xiaomi device.
- "Your idea is stupid and slow and I don't like it" - Don't use the code
- "Your app/driver is crashing my Hub. I submitted a support ticket" - Don't do that, the fine folks at Hubitat Inc. do NOT maintain this code. This software is given free of charge with no support, implied or otherwise. I may still help...
- "The latest update broke it, FIX IT" - I do this for fun, please don't make it un-fun.
- "I have a great idea for a feature" - Go ahead and post it, I might get around to it...
- "You ignored my great idea" - See #2
- "I hate you for getting my hopes up, your app/driver is awful/buggy/stupid" - Ok, please write a better one so I can use it
- "Please fix your code, it's broken" - I write this because I enjoy coding. I will continue to support and provide updates as long as that remains the case.
- "I stole your code and made it soooo much better" - Thanks. Please post it so I can start using it.
"You are awfully sarcastic, I don't like you" - That's ok, I don't need you to
(thank you @thomas.c.howard for the original FAQ this one was based on)