[RELEASE] Aeon-Labs DSC06106 Smart Energy Switch

old thread I know.
But I am just moving to Hubitat from ST. I have like 5 or 6 of these. I can find no instructions on excluding. Can anyone help? I have tried different on off's and nothing has worked so far. Thanks.

To exclude, with the hub in Z-Wave exclude mode, push the on/off button of the switch once. If exclusion worked, the led ring around the switch will blink. If not, the LED will remain in its previous on or off state.

These aren't Z-Wave plus devices; there is no Network Wide Exclusion. So you may need to move it very close to the hub to perform the exclusion (or bring a portable device like an Aeon minimote nearby to exclude it).

2 Likes

Hi... I'm just getting started with Hubitat, coming from ST. I have a few of these. I've excluded them from ST, but I cannot get them connected to Hubitat. The light is flashing blue (as it should be), but Hubitat doesn't discover them when I use the Z-wave inclusion. I've been able to re-add them to ST and exclude them again. I'm trying to include them when they are about two feet from the Hubitat. Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.