[RELEASE] A bunch of various integrations (no longer maintained)

@dman2306

Hey there...I submitted a pull-request to support all WiFi enabled Roomba devices. It took me 3 days to get this working due to lack of documentation. So I plan to document in a new post so the novice can implement this. MUCH better than IFTTT.

Does the Kohler integration require the konnect bridge to function? As of now the logs show the status of the valve but I am not able to actuate them via the app or dashboard.

Right now all I coded was pulling device status. I needed the ability to detect if my shower was on to not shut my lights off. I think you need the Konnect module to control most of it, but mine doesn't arrive until Tuesday so I have only been able to do a bit of reverse engineering without one in hand. Here is what I know: Controlling music and lighting will require Konnect. There might be a way to control the valves without Konnect. I'll see what I can figure out without a Konnect this weekend. Either way next week I plan to code Konnect support too.

So the lights are strange - One fan has working lights but the two others are not. They are different models. Not sure the best way to debug this one as no error is generated

it is only detecting one of my Litter-Robot connects. Is that the way it is coded with a limitation or should it be seeing both of them?

I'll have to look, that one wasn't one I wrote myself, it was a port of an existing SmartThings app. I only have one device so I haven't noticed.

Edit: It looks like it should support multiple. The logs should show something like the below in the logs every 5 minutes, does it only show one litter box?

The Konnect API is proving harder to reverse engineer than I expected. It's using Azure which has a lot of security in place that makes it challenging. I can't sniff anything. I am as far as being able to login to Konnect and pull device status. Controlling devices isn't going super great so far. I see the commands to call, it's hard to find the payload. The Android app code is obfuscated making it really hard to figure out :frowning: not giving up yet though!

I'd recommend trying to call the API directly using curl and see if it works there. If not, it's a bond/device issue.

2019.11.24 - BOND Home integration has been updated with support for timer based light dimmers and also fireplace flame height adjustment support

@dman2306 I have been trying to set up ring integration using you app. I got stuck Ata few steps.

1. Configuring Alexa. I was unable to find dimmer level

2. Are these values supposed to be corresponding to the dimmer level

3. What are these set level? What should I put there?

Thank you very much in advance. I am still a newbie with all this.

@tech4x4 not sure if you're still interested but I've found a way to control everything except music,lighting, and steam without the need for a Konnect module. I'm hoping to have it all working this weekend. Let me know if you're interested in testing. As a note I have a single 6 output valve, I think I coded it where it will support having 2 valves but I have no way to test.

Thanks for all of your work first of all! Much appreciated. I am having some difficulties with the Litter Robot app though, it seems to terminate the connection every 24 hours or so from what I am noticing. It gives a groovy.lang.missingPropertyExemption in the logs. When i check the app it shows as "Disconnected" press here to login. Re-connecting fixes the problem temporarily, but then happens again the next day. I increased the time between polling in an attempt to see if that might be overwhelming the API (although 5 minutes isn't bad!) That has no effect. Any suggestions? If my litter box may accidentally drop off the network for a few seconds during a polling attempt, would your app assume a disconnection after one polling? Just thinking out loud. Not sure what the problem is and have not seen anything in my network logs showing drop issues with the litter box itself.

Oops correction, after looking at the logs again, it seems to be every 12 hours. Happened at 11:40 PM last night and 11:40am this morning.

Could you please paste the exact error you get? Unfortunately I did not write this up I merely ported the existing SmartThings App to HE so I'll need to do some digging.

So one issue I've run into with the Bond integration - and praise all for this integration after they broke multi-light fixtures in their V2 update - is when you try to then use the Hubitat devices in GHome. Since they broke the multi-light devices (its being worked on) I was trying to circumvent the issue with your integration, but the fan itself only shows up as a switch in GHome and not a full fan controller. This isn't a big deal since I only really care about the lights on/off, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I believe that's a limitation of either HE's Google integration or Google Home's capabilities. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do.

Sorry been busy with life and put this integration on hold. Yes I have 2 litter-robots. Office and Dining Room. The office is the one the app sees only today. I have taken some screenshots of the past logs filtering only litter-robot manager. The app setup after its installed and litter robot manager status. On that last one they both show up down below though. Thanks in advance for any assistance with this integration. I have no idea on how to code myself so cant make head nor tails of the code.

I'm having the exact same issue @robert.haney mentioned above. @dman2306, are you still supporting these? If not, I may try to fix the multi-Litter Robot issue and kick a PR your way.

I completely missed his message. If you can take a look that'd be great. I only have 1 device so it's very hard to reproduce locally.

@dman2306 I kicked a PR your way for review. Seemed to work for me.