Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.3.0 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.2.9
- LIFX Color
- LIFX White
- LIFX CT
- LIFX Switch
- LIFX Strip
- Minoston Mini Power Meter Plug (MP21ZP)
- Ministon Mini Smart Plug Dimmer (MP21ZD)
- Aeotec Illumino Dimmer Switch (ZWA037-A)
- Aeotec Illumino Wall Switch (ZWA038-A)
- Homeseer WX300 Dimmer
- Homeseer WX300 Switch
- Zooz ZSE44 Temperature Humidity XS Sensor
- Zooz ZSE43 Tilt Shock XS Sensor
- Virtual Lock (no codes)
New Compatible Devices
- LIFX A19 using LIFX Color
- LIFX BR30 using LIFX Color
- LIFX Mini White using LIFX White
- LIFX Mini Day Dusk using LIFX CT
- LIFX Mini Color using LIFX Color
- LIFX Candle White to Warm using LIFX CT
- Vesternet Zigbee 8 Button Wall Controller VES-ZB-WAL-012 using RGBgenie Button Controller
- INNR SP 234 smart plug using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Centralite Nightlight/Repeater 3420 using Generic Zigbee Bulb
- New One Mini Smart Plug (N4001) using Generic Z-Wave Plus Outlet
- New One Mini Smart Plug Dimmer (N4002) using Generic Z-Wave Plus Dimmer
- Minoston Z-Wave Outdoor Dimmer Plug (MP22ZD) using Generic Z-Wave Plus Dimmer
- eWeLink 10A Outlet (SA-003-Zigbee) using Generic Zigbee Outlet
- Kwikset 916 Touchscreen Deadbolt using Generic Zigbee Lock
- ZLINK Plug-in-Dimmer ZL-PD-100 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Dimmer driver
- Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave using Generic Z-Wave Lock driver
- Alarm . com ADC-3000 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Thermostat driver
- GoControl LB60Z-1 using Generic Z-Wave Dimmer driver
- Yeelight model colorb added to Yeelight integration using Yeelight RGBW Bulb
- E-Wand Zigbee blind wand using Generic Zigbee Shade
- Yoolax Zigbee roller blind using Generic Zigbee Shade
New Driver Features
- Aeotec Smart Switch 7 added CurrentMeter capability.
- Added temperature and humidity reporting options to Sonoff Zigbee Temperature/Humidity Sensor.
- Added firmware update command to Aurora Dimmer and switch drivers.
- LIFX Integration
- New Lock Mirror child app added to Mirror app, includes command retry, status verification and command notification options.
New App Features
- Rule 5.1 / Button Rule 5.1:
- Added variable for chime number.
- Added ‘On a Day’ condition.
- Added Copy Actions (as in Cut, Copy, Paste).
- Added optional offset for variable time trigger.
- Added annual and one-time only variable time triggers.
- Allow string variable token operations on %date%, %time%, etc.
- Added import action clipboard from other Rule 5.1 / Button Rule 5.1.
- Added fade time for Color Temperature actions.
- Added fade level option for Fade Color Temperature.
- Added allow variable values in rule name.
- Added dates to DateTime variable comparisons.
- Added passing last event device to called rule.
- Changed Predicate rule to Required Expression.
- Changed IF rule THEN, et al, to IF Expression THEN
- Added %variable% use in Custom Attribute text value.
- Basic Rule 1.0:
- Added 'When turns off and stays off …'.
- Added set thermostat setpoints.
- Notify: Added logging.
- Mode Manager: Added link to Settings / Mode page.
- Group 2.1: Added group state indicator for activator devices.
- Dashboards: Hub Variables can now be controlled directly from a tile, without connector.
- Thermostat Scheduler: Added variables for setpoints.
- Prevent duplicate global variable events.
- Fixed motion sensitivity configuration parameter Neo Motion Sensor 700 driver.
- Rule 5.1 / Button Rule 5.1 See Notice Below:
- Fixed multiple scheduled jobs for times in Predicate rule.
- Fixed broken list rule names pulldowns.
- Fixed dateTime offset UI.
- Fixed Between Two Dates as Predicate condition.
- Fixed / in variable name for ‘sensor value’ and ‘device attribute’.
- Fixed option to use date for variable time trigger.
- Fixed UI for Between Two Dates with variable dates.
- Fixed bug with Between Two Times in Wait.
- Fixed UI display of some Certain Time triggers.
- Fixed Days of Week Schedule trigger.
- Fixed paste of Wait for Events
- Fixed variable trigger bug.
- Scene 1.2: Fixed initialization sequence with Push Button.
- Dashboards: Fixed time tile for datetime variables.
- Button Rule 5.1: Fixed pause rule selector error.
- Group 2.1: Fixed setLevel(0) behavior.
- Rule 5.0: Changed display of Paused to higher priority than Predicate False.
- Motion Lighting: Fixed disable with Boolean variable.
- Lutron Dimmer: Fixed use last level to avoid race condition.
- Hub Variables: Fixed display of full DateTime variables for time zone difference.
- DateTime Connector: Check input for valid time string.
- Fixed and issue with ICMP ping where a timeout would cause all zeros in reply.
- Fixed Z-Wave CC MeterPulseV1.
- Correct indicator preferences for GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control when using GE Smart Fan Control driver.
- Fixed links for alerts to point to the logs page now.
- Fixed data handling in EventStream.
- Added mustCommitUi boolean app definition option to isolate UI changes from running app instances while UI changes are in progress. If true, mustCommitUi replaces app’s Done button with a pair of Apply/Cancel buttons. Behind the scenes, mustCommitUi creates temporary versions of app state and settings for the UI until changes are either committed or discarded.
- Added an option to create user apps/drivers without exposing their source code.
- Added currently running jobs tab on Logs page.
- Added Aurora firmware images for Rotary Dimmer, Double Socket and several LED strips. * Added private bundles option for app/driver distribution while keeping source code hidden.
- Added editable per-device "too many events" alert threshold.
- Added better network disconnect handling when network watchdog is enabled or when using WiFi adapters.
- Added boolean rawStream parameter to EventStream interface, which passes all incoming traffic to parse() method without changes.
- Added boolean secureSocket (SSL implementation), boolean ignoreSSLIssues, boolean convertReceivedDataToString (passes UTF-8 string instead of hex encoded byte array to parse) and int bufferSize (1kb to 1Mb) parameters to RawSocket interface.
Notice about Rule Machine
There was a bug reported and fixed concerning triggers using Hub Variables. If you have any such rules, please open the Rule Machine parent app, and just hit Done. This will update those rules. If you don't do this, and had Variable triggers, they will disappear from your rules.