Recommended zwave or zigbee multi/motion with usb

No telling. The ceiling ones have been great for me.

ya the specs are the same on their website the docs reference both in the zigbee spec.. but i cannot find the config commands.. i did find some documentation on smartthings and an old device handler i am now just porting.. with two extra parameters minimumreport time and maximum report time.

I cannot find any reference as to how to set the reporting amount anywhere..

What platform are you running on your Hubitat?

Temperature / Humidity options on Nyce sensors were added in 2.2.4 - Release 2.2.4 Available

1 Like

Just to let you know, I have the aeon multisensor 6 on usb power and indeed, the defaults are quite chatty.
However, all of the reporting can be set via parameters, and now I'm only getting them once am hour unless there's a significant change.
It did take some fiddling with the drivers because some parameters are sent again after you send the configure command, but now everything is perfect for me.

thanks that the issue. oh well will have to wait to 2.2.5 as the battery spamming issue killed all my ecolink sensors and one motion in 2.2.4

Just use the ring alarm contact sensor driver. It works fine in 224 for the ecolinks.

that wont work as i also had trouble with two of my ecolink motion sensors..

1 Like

hoping for 2.2.5 with all the battery device drivers fixed soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.