Question Regarding Dome Water Leak Sensor

Yes, the probe is about 4 ft. It is connected with an audio male 3.5m connector to the body of the detector and there is the same 3.5mm female connector on the other end of the probe cable. So in theory you can connect many probes in serial. Or you can extend the probe with a regular audio extension cable people normally use for headphones. I installed 4 leak sensors out of 10 so far one on battery three on the power adapter. so far so good.
One of the drawback in the battery configuration is that it check for water once a minute so you can have water running for up to one minute before it reacts. That is not the case when the detector is connected to the power supply, in which case it is instant.
Another one is that reports temperature every hour which may affect battery life. However I can only confirm this in a year or so.
I see in your snapshot above the temperature reporting interval is configurable in parameter 3. I have no idea how to do this and unfortunately the documentation on this sensor is much poorer than on Dome sensor.
I think it is a rebranded Homeseer sensor so configuration should be similar: https://homeseer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/HS-FS100-Manual-4.pdf

Thanks for answering. Maybe the parameters can be changed with this tool:

Also, it appears Homeseer no longer sells the sensor with the water cable, just the sensor by itself.