Project: Homemade Smart Qi Charger

Tarzanā€™s and Gorilla are good go tooā€™s. :laughing:
We use MSDSā€™s so Iā€™ll keep a look out. Cheers

1 Like

This is the same type if you can get it in Australia .

I think were on the cusp of hijacking the thread. He he
Key take away - Cyanoacrylate that I DS I. Absence of oxygen.
Use without its accelerator.

I have some of this in the shed that comes with activator so Iā€™ll check it out -
ā€˜Loctite SuperGlue - All Plasticsā€™

1 Like

True. @april.brandt started the thread and and the glue topic though :wink: But I don't like the idea of starting a Glue Thread here, so I'll stop now. :joy:

1 Like

Whoops just letting you know I found it locally and some will be ordered very soon :blush:
http://www.wilbrad.com.au/shop/productdetails?pid=2586&name=Instant-Mitre-Bond-Kit-Includes-Aerosol-200Ml-Bottle-Adhesive-50Gm&cid=356

1 Like

You're so right. And I forgot to pick up that glue at menards today! I really think it's my solution. So, no hijack worries at all. It's amazing where this forum will take you just to solve the problem of stabilizing a tiny little button on the bottom of a qi charger!

1 Like

They don't have it. I think Home Depot is the only distributor in Canada and the US. The stuff at Menards that says Instant Bond on the package is made by Titebond and that's just your typical Krazy Glue type stuff.

Here's is Ethyl-2-cyanoacrylate. Give it a try if there's no Home Depot near you. Regular Krazy Glue is I think methyl cyanoacrylate.

Now I like you even more. Fellow amazoner. :wink: I'll order it.

Here's a link to 2.0. It's still coming together, but It's no longer written on a napkin.