Power outage with house battery BU

Im pretty green with my Hubitat, so please bear with me.
I am in the process of installing a Enphase 10kw partial house back up battery.
I would like the hubitat to be able to receive a trigger than the grid is down and the house is on back up power. The network will still be functional since its also on a UPS behind the Enphase house battery.
If I can get a trigger to send to the hubitat, how would I get Hubitat to disable all rules to stop dusk to dawn and motion lighting. I would want to conserve as much power as possible.
Thank you for any help.

You can pause rules in RM so should be fairly easy.

Just thinking out loud,

Two suggestions:

1. Create a "UPS" mode during which you would disable what you want.

2. You imbed a global Boolean into each rule.

In either case you should look into RM restrictions. I've not used them but I believe they can help your situation.

You could put a Ring Alarm Extender Gen 2 on a mains socket that will lose power when the grid goes down. The Ring Extender will send a “switch to battery” power event (it has internal battery backup) to your hub when power is lost.

My sample rules are here, modify to do what you want on power down.

I use repurposed android phones as dashboard devices. When I was using Wink, Zigbee and z-wave bulbs would be on after a power outage. (Frequent here in FL)
I use the Android app Automate to trigger a script when it sensed the charger was disconnected (power off). Wait for power back on, wait until the WiFi was up again then trigger the proper Wink shortcut to turn the lights off. Very simple to use program with very powerful control of almost everything on an android. Might solve your trigger event problem. And it's free if you have an old cell phone or tablet