Philio & zipato smart energy meter

Ok I found the code issue -- the power1/2 and current1/2 are not used on this device.

I'll have to see if the device parses the data for legs reporting

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.meterv3.MeterReport cmd) {

Starts the data output

1 Like

ok line 135 pulls and parses the data

def cmd = zwave.parse(description, [0x32: 3, 0x56: 1, 0x59: 1, 0x5A: 1, 0x60: 3, 0x70: 1, 0x72: 2, 0x73: 1, 0x82: 1, 0x85: 2, 0x86: 2, 0x8E: 2, 0xEF: 1])

So I need the hex codes that pulls from each leg if that is even possible with the device.

1 Like

ok, I dug out the original manual and it is a little different to what @mike linked to.
I'm scanning it now and will post it.

2 Likes

Thanks. I step away for a bit, and action happens.

1 Like

Scanned manual here
sorry about the poor quality

ha ha good timing, coming back though because I have to leave now.
happy for the work to continue though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I'm going to make dinner and be back in a half hour or so.

2 Likes

Well guys it doesn't look like you can get readings from each legs from what I am reading. I'll have to reach out to the manufacturer and make sure

Hmm...that's no good. Thanks for investigating.

2 Likes

I'll email them next week and see what they say.

1 Like

Been following this with interest. I have two of the Aeon v1 HEM now. They are great. If you’re looking for separate clamp measurements, these are darn accurate and available to you in Australia for less than I paid for them shipped to Canada.

Thanks for the tip, however, zwave uses different frequencies worldwide. The Aussie frequency is different to the US. I believe the US frequency is inside the range for our celluar network (specifically Vodaphone). Otherwise, I'd have already purchased it, having only seen that a few minutes ago!

1 Like

Oh right. Duh!

That’s weird to list it on the eBay Australia site then.

Who ever flagged my post --- wanker

1 Like

Who the heck flagged it ??

Must have been an accident. I don't see anything flagged now.

Nah, the post was deleted for some reason. It wasnt me who flagged.

Apparently you can't write c#nt and you certainly c#nt point out the c#nt that's being a c#nt.

1 Like

Weird. I've accidentally hit Like or Solution when on mobile, but never flag. Why would it delete before 24 hours expired. That's not how it's supposed to work.

LOL. I see another flag coming. :rofl: It's not me, honest.

2 Likes