Pets of Hubitat

I see we have a Cars of Hubitat, and I have seen many pictures of peoples pets in other threads, but I thought it would be nice to give them their own topic. I'll start out with my princess, Lily.

10 Likes

Hammersmith Rocco's Modern Death

Chase in the background

9 Likes

Chase looks chased out.

3 Likes

Stellie doing her thing while I’m hard at work… She does like that I work from home!

9 Likes

I'm a huge dog lover, and at the risk of being overtly commercial - but this is the Lounge category, and someone else started the thread -

But my wife is a professional pet portrait artist, and I'm assuming these photos are considered in the public domain, if she wants to use any of this photos as reference materials for paintings - I'll DM the original poster asking for permission, but just a heads up that we're trolling this thread.

For all your pet portrait needs (yeah, its sort of a niche)! - See https://lacstudio.art/

3 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

Theo age 4

Winston age 5

Ivan almost age 15

10 Likes

I just adopted this little guy yesterday.

12 Likes

Maybell the terror ! Loves pressing the remote buttons :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ms Penny Pickles - she is working night and day on her excessive compulsive genetic behavior to fetch & catch Frisbee's when thrown far, far away. She says she will 'quick fetching' the day that I 'quit writing home automation programs',

We are currently at a staring confrontation on the issue where no strategy exists that allows either party to achieve victory!

10 Likes

Chico

7 Likes

Sir Tiggerton (aka Tigger, aka "That Damn Cat")

11 Likes

Cooper and Zoe:

Loki:

Thor:

11 Likes

Rambo:

Rose:

Turbo:

And currently pet sitting Christopher:

8 Likes

Ooohhh I've almost started this thread a million times! This is the regular crew!
Marshall

Rex Lee and Dover (The Dalmatian mix on top) both foster fails from Dalmatian Rescue of Colorado.

Bailey, also a foster fail. We fostered her Mom and litter since the litter was 5 weeks old. They were fostered for ARK Charities in Connecticut. In a weird twist she decided she wanted to stay with us. She hates the Roborock Q7 Max+, but it has done well keeping up with her fluffy balls of love!

The beta testing crew for the pet automation efforts (Litter robot 3 and Aquara Automatic Pet Feeder) Jett and Jamie (2 years) and Mason (the orange tabby) 19 years

And the current temp, foster June for Montana Pittie Project (she heads to Montana next week). June is the 51st foster we have had since 2017.

10 Likes

This is Maximillien Ruffspierre, aka Max.

10 Likes

RalphDog

8 Likes

Borris (AKA: Borris the Cat :smiley:, Bo)

15 Likes