Pets of Hubitat

Freya

9 Likes

Punkin is a rat terrier chihuahua mix. THE most loving dog we have ever had. She does not play fetch or anything like that.

This is a video from several years ago when she was on the treadmill at the ‘spa’

My older son is living with us because of a nasty divorce. Fortunately he works remotely and can work from anywhere there is internet. This is his dog Bear, a purebred Boston terrier.

This dog lives to play fetch. A face only a mother could love, but he is handling having no testicles better than I could.

10 Likes
               Roxie

She is not at all interested in home automation

9 Likes

This is Bailey. She's a 4 year old Toy Miniature American Shepherd.

10 Likes

Mine (in the first post) is a Miniature American Shepherd. What is the difference? Weight? Mine is about 18 pounds.

Yours technically would be considered a toy mini.

It goes by weight and height. Toys are usually 10–14 inches tall and typically weigh 10–20 lbs.

Yours is gorgeous, BTW. :grinning:

Thanks. If only I could break her smoking habit.

4 Likes

I need to break mine of the same habit!! :rofl:

6 Likes

I always thought i was the Toy in our relationship. She loves to play bite my hands through a towel. Growls fiercely, gives me a kiss, then ravages my hand again. We never get tired.

4 Likes

Clovis, the 17yo motivation for my creative placements of motion/presence sensors (and drinks).

9 Likes

I see he likes the clears...vodka or tequila? :wink:

2 Likes

Could be white rum.

Oh crap. I just lowered myself to your level.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This is Peanut. He has a very difficult, stressful life.

8 Likes

So cruel...you make him wear embarrassing costumes. The ASPCA mobile unit has been dispatched to your home to free your pet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can see the hate in his expression..

I AM NOT A TACO!

5 Likes

The hate is not from him wearing a taco costume, it's because he doesn't have a taco to eat. And he would. The spicier, the better. Nothing fazes him.

3 Likes