Orbit 12 station timer

Try setting your first delay to 6 minutes 5 seconds.

Then add up the times for the delays after.

Sorry, I guess I am not following. I think I kind of did that on the pic above with the 6:05 but I don't think you are referring to that one. Can you show a few lines of what you mean?

Do you mean change the Delay to 6:05 also?

The third line of your actions is delay 5 seconds. Make that delay 6 minutes 5 seconds. This will give the valve time to open. Wait 6 minutes and close. Then 5 seconds later station 2 should open.

Got it, I added that in the last post but I didn't explain that right. Thanks, I will try it. Makes sense.

I believe all those delays start when the action is triggered. Not after the command before it.

I could be wrong. Just thought I saw some talk on this somewhere.

I would then make the 6th line delay 21minutes 10 seconds. And so forth.

I set this up and it seems to be working. I set the min. in the station 1 device page to 10 min. It has counted down from 10 to 4, paused 5 sec. and went on to station 2. It is set to 20 min. on the device page and we will see if it goes on to station 3 at 5 min left.

The valve does expose open with a value. so in RM you can use a custom command to open the valve and pass a number that represents the number of minutes to open the valve for.

Oh wow, that will work great. Thanks, I will set up a test rule.

I think this is what you were talking about. It seems to work ok. I used "Run Custom Action". Was this the correct one to use?

Yeah, my bad, its called Custom Action now, and yes, that looks correct except for station 6 which appears to have an extra parameter

Ok, I redid valve 6 and it is like the rest. Nice catch. Thanks.

You don't need the Cancel Delayed Actions anymore.

Ok, thanks, I will remove it. Do I even need the last Delay either?

No, that can go too. The rule is done after that last valve command.

Ok, I thought so, thanks.

I tried to add this code and got this error.

unable to resolve class com.iris.protocol.zigbee.zcl.Thermostat @ line 45, column 1. unable to resolve class com.iris.protocol.zigbee.zcl.OnOff @ line 44, column 1.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm assuming this is for the old iris 12 station orbit timer.

Thanks
Dave

That driver is for the iris platform it's not going to run on Hubitat.

@dave1652, Chuck created a driver for this in Hubitat so it does work very well.!!! I have two of them running well; however, beware there is a little bug that Chuck has not figured out. If this device is going through a repeater it will not reconnect if you Hubitat is rebooted or updated, a simple power cycle of the Orbit will fix the issue. If the Orbit connects directly to the hub you are 100%

I'm planning on trying this rule. I have a question though. I have a relay that turns the pump on, I'd rather not cycle the pump on and off between valve switches. Can I open the next valve before I close the previous one or will the timer not be able to handle 2 valves open at the same time.

I don't know anything about it. Sorry.