Orbit 12 station timer

My Hubitat found my orbit 12 station water timer and it appears in my devices. The only orbit device type I found was the water faucet timer. Where can I find the dashboard for a multi sprinkler timer?

I have one of these too, and as far as I know, it is not supported. What it would take to get it supported is a mystery to me, since I know nothing about writing drivers (or if there is something about it that makes that impossible). If anyone knows better than me, please shout out, because I'd love to control mine via Hubitat.

I have one too sure would be nice if Hubitat would support it

Also have one. Looking for a solution since iris shut down. Also looking at Vera.

Support: I have found nothing for a DTH for these, here or on ST.

I have three of these as a carryover from my old Iris setup and as the HE team had brought over many other Iris devices, I was wondering if the Irrigation timers were slated to be worked on in the near future or is this something that will be left for the community to develop? I am VERY much appreciative for everything that has been brought over so far, I just need to decide if this is something I should wait for or if I should purchase compatible replacements or make a home-made solution.

Thanks for any feedback!

p.s. same question for the V1 keypads.