Nue Zigbee Smart Fan Light Switch(HGZB-FSD)

Hi all, Has anyone installed any Nue Zigbee Smart Fan Light Switches(HGZB-FSD)? They seem to pair okay as a Nue Zigbee Switch but I do not get a status update when switching them manually.
I have setup a rule in Rule Machine to refresh them every 10sec (for each child device) but when enabled it slows or stops updates from other zigbee devices. Kevin from 3A Smarthome has tested them for me on Hubitat with the same results but has advised they work ok on Smarthings.

I can only comment on the normal Nue light switches i have and they all update no worries at all.

Thanks Welby,
Likewise. I neglected to mention I have several 1, 2 and 3 gang Nue switches working fine.

Can you turn logging on and post the logs for what is sent when manually changed.

Thanks. I have updated f/w from 2.2.0.128 to ..131. and it's now working. No mention of Nue changes in the Release Notes. There have been a few updates released in the last few days though.
I'll keep an eye on it.

Looks like I jumped the gun. I only get updates for EP01. The other endpoints do not update, nor do they show in the log.
EP01:
descMap:[raw:4E180100060800001001, dni:4E18, endpoint:01, cluster:0006, size:08, attrId:0000, encoding:10, command:0A, value:01, clusterInt:6, attrInt:0]

Thank you

@mike.maxwell might be able to help with whats going on with the driver.

The driver was never tested with the fsd.

Hello Mike
Would the Hubitat team consider adding the FSD?
Kevin from 3A Smarthome mentioned he was going to speak to you guys.

Any update to this?

I have a Nue Zigbee 3.0 Smart Fan Light Switch (NUE ZB-FLB) and none of the Nue device types work against it. It self recognises as a Ikea device, but that's wrong.

This is the device and what's involved in adding this to Hubitat for driver support?

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 00
  • manufacturer: 3A Smart Home DE
  • model: LXN56-1S27LX1.2
  • profileId: 0104
  • inClusters: 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,1000
  • outClusters: 1000
  • driver: v1.0.1.1123b
  • hasMultiEP: true

Found this SmartThings code that should be easy to convert...

https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-22742145/documents/8d3717f3954349ae869963e7c7a06edf/ZigBee%20Fan%20Light%20Switch%20Device%20Handler.txt

Hi, maybe someone can help with this, looks like a coding error?? I'm using Kevins 'Nue ZigBee Fan Light Switch' driver & am continually getting this error in the log on all the Fan Light switches. Now I have swapped to a Nue switch on all bar one & the error stopped, except for the one I left with it - dev:1901 2021-05-18 06:08:17.056 am errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: nueZigbeeHGZBSwitch.recoveryEvent() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (recoveryEvent)

I'm also using Nue Switch profile for these.
I haven't really been that proactive with finding a solution as I've had faults with them. The capacitors used for fan speed control have failed in all of mine now and I've had to replace them with a higher rated capacitors. I've also had an issue with the touch sensitivity on some. Kevin did replace some of them but they failed eventually also. I'm happy to compare/share notes if you need any other info.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.