Nue Zigbee scene switch (used as a 2 way light switch) & double power point drivers

Hi, I have found drivers for Nue Zigbee 3 gang & single gang light switches that I have working. I can't find drivers for Nue Zigbee scene switch (used as a 2 way light switch) & double power point drivers, although it appears that the double power point one exists?

Can you use something like the ERIA Smart Home Wireless Dimming Switch for your 2 way operation? I have two of these operating the dimmer in my living room ceiling fan lights. One of them is programmed to operate the dimmer. The second is programmed to do a button press on the first one. For example, if I push button #1 on device #2, it is set to push button 1 on device 1. Buttons 2, 3, and 4 are set up this way also. Instead of operating the dimmer directly, it does a button press on device 1. It just seems logical to do it this way.

I have already tried modifying a HUI ZigBee Wall Switch Single Gang 1.1 driver for the Scene Switch, & it doesn't turn it on & off. I does show the status of it though, i.e on or off.
I have the 3 gang working with the HUI ZigBee Wall Switch 3 Gang V.3.4 driver
I haven't actually installed the double power point yet, but I can't find the driver for it in any case.