Nue Branded ZigBee: Curtain Blind Switch & 3 Speed Fan Switch

Does this device work with hubitat? I have it setup as Nue ZigBee dimmer but I can't get it to work.

I didn't have much luck with it either, so right now it isn't.

Any tips on how to get it going with nue ZigBee dimmer driver ? @mike.maxwell

Looks like there is a driver on 3a smart home site Downloads

I just cant work out how to connect it. I can connect the converter. But not the blind controller

If it worked with any existing drivers I would have mentioned that.

so you're saying it doesn't work with existing or that driver linked from above? 3A Nue Blinds Hubitat Device Handler

No idea, we didn't write that driver, give it a shot.

1 Like

The Nue blind switches look great and work well as physical switches.

It's a shame the driver is half-baked!

I've ended up using the 3A Nue Blinds Hubitat Device Handler with my setup. The Driver is no good for use on a dashboard but is fine for automations. Raise and Lower shade works well as for pause you need to select "run custom action", Capability: "Dimmer", select your Blind Switch and then select the "pause" command.

I'm sure someone could write a driver that tracks the level/position, I've looked but haven't been able to find one that works.

I was playing around with rules and variables to track the blind position based on time but it wasn't reliable. In the end I bought QUBINO Z-WAVE SHUTTER and putting them behind my Nue Blind switches where I wanted to open the blind based on %"

If someone finds or creates a driver that can track the level/position of the Nue Blind Switch please share here :slight_smile:

Just referencing a similar issue with a new Nue device - Smart Fan Light Switch

hmm I was able to pair the device to hubitat but setting driver type to Nue Blinds Hubitat Device Handle and clicking open/close etc set level does nothing the device doens't respond at all. do yours work from the direct device page?

Sorry for the late reply, yes mine work from the Device Page, I have found that when you change the driver you need to hit the config button a couple of times and then they start working.