So, let me start by saying I've had 2 smarthomes on Vera Plus units for about 10 years with every single light/lamp/door/deadbolt/water/etc covered.
I got the c7 when we sold our primary house and left all my disparate devices and bug-prone Vera Plus with the house since they were older and mismatched and Vera restarts every 12 seconds...
In our new house, I got all new stuff (90% Zooz) and began pairing up. So far I've only added about 35 devices and a few apps. I am playing around with RM and others (coming from mostly Reactor logic in Vera) and getting the hang of it.
However, I'm noticing a way too frequent basis that the hub is becoming completely unresponsive to zwave communications. At best, it's hit or miss on shutting off all lights when leaving etc. I have "safely rebooted", disabled/re-enabled the zwave radio, direct LAN vs wifi client adapter, etc.
I ran the topology map and its pretty heinous, even after building my mesh by starting with the devices closest to the c7 and placing it center in the house and working outwards.
Anything stand out as a suspected cause and remediation?
Here are my devices and apps and I can provide other details if helpful:
- ZEN21-VER4 Zooz Z-Wave Plus On / Off Light Switch
- ZEN30 Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Double Switch
- ZSE40-VER2 Zooz Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor
- ZEN27-VER3 Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Dimmer Switch
- ZEN15 ZOOZ Z-WAVE PLUS POWER SWITCH
- Chromecast Integration
- Event Engine (added since issues)
- Groups and Scenes
- Honeywell Home
- Hubitat Package Manager (added since issues)
- Hubitat Dashboard
- Let's Get Started!
- Life360 Connector
- Lock Code Manager (added since issues)
- Maker API
- Motion and Mode Lighting Apps (since have deleted all children)
- Notifications (Pushover)
- Rule Machine