No more samsung water leak sensors? What are you using?

I was in the process of equipping my home with teh samsung water leak sensors and find that they can no longer be purchased. What are you using?

1 Like

Just put in 4 of these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0786L1DCN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00

These can be just set on the floor or wall mounted and include a probe for doing so.

Surprised to see these are no longer available. Hopefully they are letting stock run out in the channels for a replacement. If not I am sad to see these go. Mine have been very reliable and saved me multiple times from disaster.

1 Like

Same, I have a bunch, and have found them to be reliable when tested, and easy to use. And usually could find them available around $18 or so, which was also nice.

1 Like

Are they running out because they're changing away from groovy?

Same thing happening here in Aus, but i can only find the multipurpose sensors and leak sensors. All the others have disappeared.

Best Buy seems to have them in stock...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-water-leak-sensor-white/6265831.p?skuId=6265831

UPDATE 1/4/21: BB no longer has them in stock. Don't bother with this link.

Not my first choice of vendor....but they have them.

S

1 Like

shows sold out within 250 miles of where I am.

1 Like

Mine only had 1 available within 250 miles of me, I bought it, not holding my breath though. Waiting for an email confirmation that they have pulled it from the shelf before I head in to the store. Fortunately the store that has it is only 15 minutes away.

Similar, nearest store that had them to me was 30 miles away. Not making that drive... :slight_smile:

Oh go on.. @april.brandt is very nice.. you can go 30 miles for April can't ya?? :smiley::smiley:

( Please take it as the joke it was intended to be. :smiley: )

5 Likes

Boom...seller has sets of two, open box, $36.89, free shipping per pair. $18 each.

Oh April..... :wink:

2 Likes

I hope this is only temporary. Their buttons and leak sensors have been great. Planning to use them for another project.

1 Like
  1. April is so nice and helpful that I almost would.
  2. The joke was pretty clear, I was only 40 or so miles out when it hit me ...

:wink:

2 Likes

I am pretty tired of their buttons not working half the time... I now have 5 of them for sale (the buttons...not the leak detectors).

I guess I bought mine just in time. I just got two from amazon last week, but your right. I just went and looked at my order and there is no option to buy them again.

Just got 10 of the centralite ones from eBay

I got 10 for $90 when I made the offer

3 Likes

I just looked 5 hrs after your post and Amazon is showing some (limited) stock.

Xiaomi in one house and Samsung in the other. Both work fine.