[No Longer Maintained] Withings Integration

Is this app still working?

Works for me.

1 Like

I use it every day.

Same here. My whole presence scheme in node-red relies heavily on it.

1 Like

Ok, I see my issue...my device is somehow now there anymore...no idea how it would have gotten deleted. Is there a way to get it back? My virtual switch is working fine.

If it's not in a backup (settings backup and restore) you'll have to recreate it

so just delete the connection in the app and reconnect?

You should only need to create the virtual device then assign the driver. As long as the app is authenticated everything else should run fine

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

1 Like

I love my Withings devices but this doesn't automatically make my "Gotta Have" list. :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm, so after you start using it, you get to handle it and change cartridges for use with different types of sensors.

That sounds really appealing… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Dang, this won't work for men with beards. Gotta sit to pee.

1 Like

Recognizing this integration has been orphaned, I’m wondering if those who are using it are having any trouble? We just setup our first Withings device (BPM Connect for blood pressure); the Withings app works fine. After I created the API per the instructions in the OP’s readme, the callback URL (https://cloud.hubitat.com/oauth/stateredirect) fails when tested in the Withings portal. And since then (couple hours), my HE device hasn’t populated with any values.

Any ideas?

I use it with my withings scale and it works fine. Go into the Withings Integration App Code page and the Withings User code page and click the Oauth button at the top. See if that works for you..

You mean the parent app or the child? Assuming the former, I noticed HPM automatically activates oauth during installation.

I'd do both just for giggles to see if it helps. (I don't know if it will but it's the first thing that came to mind based on your issue)

Yeah fair point. Tried that and still no joy.

Curious if anyone can go to the Withings Public API and click the test button next to the callback URL. When I do, I get this error:

Does your applications page look like this?

I get the same error but mine works

Yep exactly the same. Very helpful to know you get the same error. Maybe I just need to be patient. Other than the error, what had me wondering is that my device is attributeless and stateless since setting up the app last night.