No Hubitat associated with email

My account shows no hubs associated with my email, even thought I have previously registered... Also, I cannot get the echo skill to work...it finds my hub but then wont connect. Any thoughts on both?

Tagging @support_team

1 Like

When you say:

where are you seeing this? In the Hubitat mobile app? In a web page?

On a web page, under registered hubs.

What web page (address)? I know it may seem pedantic... but can help those @aaiyar has tagged understand where to look.

1 Like

https://my.hubitat.com/hubs

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 09-45-17 My Account - My Hubs

Ok, hopefully that will help those that can help solve your issue.... i.e. HE support...

1 Like

Both are related to the same issue - your hub is no longer connected to the cloud. Please check to make sure nothing within your network is preventing the hub to connect to the internet. Also, you may want to update the hub's internal time >> connect to hub locally, then go to Settings and select Hub Details, then press "Update from browser" button. Rebooting the hub should force the hub to appear on my.hubitat.com, although it doesn't mean that is connected to the cloud.

4 Likes

Thanks. WIll try both. Then will reboot comcast modem, and reboot the hub again.

1 Like

Back online! Reset the time as suggested. Also, changed back to DHCP on Hubitat and assigned a static IP in Comcast modem. Now able to connect with Hubitat skill. Thanks!!

3 Likes