No firmware updates?

I dont for obvious reasons...and yet have had to fly back to an empty house to fix things.

That sounds like the early years of PTCā€™s Pro/Engineer CAD/CAM software. They never had bug fixes, just hundreds of ā€œenhancements.ā€ :joy:

1 Like

Do you offer a "Singles Only" upgrade path....? :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Each hub signed up with the beta gets a year of eharmony or OK Cupid for free.

6 Likes

I have two.... :smile:

3 Likes

@sburke781 with two hubs you get both! One for you and one for your wife. :joy:

5 Likes

Given that he has home automation in the first place she probably already has an account :rofl:

4 Likes

Perhaps that is the next subscription opportunity Hubitat could explore, hooking up like-minded automation enthusiasts... :slight_smile: Not my kind of scene...

2 Likes

I know, I'm a real catch... What woman could resist a HE hub of their own...

Remember when we were discussing HE updates.... :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just think of the filter optionsā€¦

*Switching philosophy:*
  •   ā€¢Smart wall switches/dumb bulbs*

•   ā€¢Taped down dumb switches/smart bulbs*

•   ā€¢Smart switches/smart bulbs*

•   ā€¢No switches/direct wired bulbs*

•   ā€¢Undecided*

2 Likes

This firmware update is taking on a whole new meaning.... :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our updates come with free MFM certification (multi-family members) but it's easier to disable the MFM by loading the hub with questionable devices and integrations, creating continuous looping rules and trying to automate non-habitual aspects of other family members' lives. :grinning: :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that. :flushed:

I've set the kitchen blinds to close every 10 minutes, if the kitchen is occupied, provided my presence is "away".

I'm immature.

3 Likes

Sad you can't be there to watch it... :smile:

1 Like

Generally, I'm informed later, and have thus far been able to brush things off. :grin:

4 Likes

Really glad to see support for MFM. Do updates also come with free RLL certification (Really Low Latency)? I'm also interested in knowing about support for IDE (Intelligent Defined Execution). And of course EIDE (Extremely Intelligent Defined Execution)?

Many thanks!

5 Likes

Absolutely, but that too can be easily disabled. Fortunately, for those who accidentally disable the RLL, they know who they need to call...

who you gonna call halloween GIF

3 Likes

Is that a real thing?!

1 Like

There's more than one way to skin that cat.

3 Likes