It's available here.

But @markus's version will be much better, I promise! :smiley:

hello i have LLKZMK11LM and i add this drivers to my Hubitat:
https://github.com/guyeeba/Hubitat/blob/master/Drivers/Generic%20Child%20Switc

i have problem with momentery switch problem is:
BUTTON DEBOUNCE :frowning: :disappointed_relieved:

Have some easy hardwire solution ?

thanks for help

I think this behavior is to support both rocker (push button) and on/off switches. If you keep the button pressed for (a few) 100 msecs, the relay thinks that you use a regular switch, so it inverts its state when you release the button.

The easiest solution to avoid this issue is replacing the rocker switch with a regular one. Just don't turn the switch on/off too quickly, because the relay will think you use a rocker switch... :slight_smile:

But maybe @markus will find a setting hidden somewhere to mask this behavior, he is the one who's responsible for miracles... :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have ordered one new, I will try again in some days this time connecting both to the same line, and I will report.

The new arrived, connected again, the physical switch to the same line than the relay input (I've verified with a multimeter), all woking using the virtual switch... but again pressing the physical switch has broken the relay. I know the theory, I've other three of them working at my house, but is clear that at this location, something is wrong with my knowledge of the installation and I'm doing something wrong.

I'm not electrician, so I think I will let this at this point until I can get some external help.

Thanks for all that have tried to help me with this!

Hi @guyeeba, how are you?

Do you know if Markus has made a driver for this device?

I would like to have the presence feature that his drivers have.

From time to time, I have notice that with your driver the LLKZMK11LM device's blue led begins to blink and my other dependent Zigbee devices (that use it as a router) lose communication with Hubitat. When blue led stops blinking and stays on again, the dependent devices recover the communicate again with Hubitat. Have you seen this behaviour?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Felipe,

yeah, I also experienced stability issues with this device. I use it to control the pool pump and the lighting around the area, so I kinda abandoned them for the last few months, but I found a fw update available for them in the Aqara app. You have to join them to an Aqara hub to update, and there's no changelog, but MAYBE it fixes this issue... I haven't tried it yet.

If you'd give it a try, please share your experiences with us!

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!

I only have an old Xiaomi gateway version (i.e., it’s not a aqara gateway, actually), nevertheless I could add the LLKZMK11LM to it, but I couldn’t find any new version to install on it. I don’t know if that was not possible because of the old gateway. So, sorry I couldn’t help more.

I just chose a driver made by Markus that is working with it (Zigbee - Generic Switch (with Presence)), but I’m having the same issues regarding the blinking blue led along with routing problems, from time to time.

So far, that’s it.

Regards.

I joined my pool relay to my Aqara hub, and this is what it said:

Google Photos

Updated, rejoined to HE, and it seems to be working fine. So far, at least...

Ahoi!
I would like to use this relay to control a LED strip w/o any physical switch connected to it. Probably not the best solution but I already have the relay.
My main concern is the wiring. If I understand correctly the main input L goes to the 'IN' while the power supply's L goes to the 'L1' socket. The main input neutral should go to 'N' socket as well as the power supply's neutral. So I should connect them with a 3 socket Wago, right?!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hello everyone, im new here.

I bought 2 aqara relay and i have 2 xiaomi gateways both of them give me not supported when i tried to connect the relay in Mi home.

Can anyone tell me which gateway completable with this relay

I have

• me control hub
  • me smart home hub.

Thanks in advance

Have you tried to pair the Aqara relay directly to Hubitat?

If it pairs, what is the model/manufacturer from HE device details, Data section?