New Schlage BE469ZP will not pair with Hubitat

I do not see any options to remove other than reseting the hub back to default. Does Hubitat provided any support for this device?

Forgot to address this. Your Z-wave table shows a lot more than this one device. It can show routing, health of the mesh in general, errors, and so much more. We can often determine if this is an issue specific to a device, or your overall mesh.

On a C7, that screenshot might even tell us if you have updated your Z-wave firmware, if you include the whole page screenshot.

2 Likes

@aaiyar pointed this out above.

3 Likes

This is incorrect, and unless you want to persist on refusing help, you aren't going to have a chance to resolve this less painfully than it has been so far.

For more info on how you can remove "ghost" devices from your Z-Wave table using hub features, see this post.

BUT...please post a screen shot (likely will take multiple) of your Z-Wave Details page if you really want effective help on this. Otherwise you are making this harder for both you and those of us trying to help you.

3 Likes

I have 3 of these locks and they work fine provided they are using version 7.10 or above of the firmware.

As to the z-wave details page, it helps us diagnose things. Can you help us help you by posting it? (There is no personal info in it)

3 Likes

If you want help, provide the info requested, if not then you are on your own. There is nothing else I can think to suggest without seeing the full picture of the zwave mesh.

Not being able to get the remove button is odd, usually pressing refresh a couple times will make it show up, if the node is dead.

Also please see this post, especially the zwave section and the zwave firmware update info.

4 Likes

Thank yu for your reply.
Yes. I push refresh. Comes up with pending. Then I see the remove option. Takes a while. I removed all the ghosts. Still having problem with this one lock. The lock can be paired with my smarthings hub so I doubt it's the lock. I also have another lock which is th exact same model that I replaced a year ago that is working. It does not appear to be the lock. It appears to be the Hubit. Just going to drop it for now. Considering switching to an Aeotec (Smarthings) if I have another lock failure.

OK, just create a new topic with the all the info requested if you want further help troubleshooting.

1 Like