New Hubitat Elevation Model C-7 Available

Tell your friend that the USPS will send them updates by SMS (or email). For free.

2 Likes

Check the link few posts above for eBay or Hubitat Elevation hub C-7 Zigbee, LAN, Z-Wave 700 9530245611 - Allegro.pl

2 Likes

Friend refuses.. still continues to check every 5 minutes...

3 Likes

I still haven't received any notification that it is on its way but it is! :grin:

Then how did you get the tracking number?

I have Informed Delivery with USPS so I can see any package that is being delivered to my house. :wink:

2 Likes

There’s a link in the purchase confirmation email that you can use to check order status.

That still just shows as Order Confirmed for me although I see the package is on its way. Not complaining, just slow to update my order status in the system I guess.

No tracking # here yet either.

Patience.

Me too. No shipping notice, but in transit.

1 Like

I have the same as you, July 28 delivery by 8 pm. 4 long days to wait...

1 Like

Gah! I was so bummed that I hadn't seen a shipping notice yet, but I just check informed delivery and there's a package from Scottsdale, AZ...

Not going to assume it's the C7... not going to assume it's the C7... not going to assume it's the C7...

MY C7 IS COMING!!! ...Awaits crushing disappointment...

2 Likes

USPS tracking info received
Thanks guys.

1 Like

Hi first post and first Hubitat but impressed far.
Ordered 21st,
Shipped email 23rd.
DHL email 23rd saying delivery on 27th.
Just been delivered , midday 25th. In the UK.

Its a lot smaller than I expected, time to start looking what it can do

7 Likes

Have fun

Yeah, since people with orders after mine have shipped, I'll assume mine shipped and the status just never updated.

In the end I won't likely do much of anything with it until the weekend anyway, so I'm not in a "huge hurry".

Same here. But would be nice to have it ready to start.

Does anyone know how to reroute a package if you know the tracking number, :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Not sure that’s possible with a standard usps first-class package? Hold at post office maybe? But then you’d need a fake ID. Better off waiting in the bushes for the package to be delivered and then making a grab for it :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Sounds something like this:

3 Likes