New Hubitat Elevation Model C-7 Available

SQUEAL, like a grade school girl all exited!!! I just got my shipping email confirmation for my C7!!! I'm loosing my marbles!! I've got the tracking number in my app and impatiently watching it's status getting updated as it moves from HE office to me!!! Yes I'm a royal nerd!!

4 Likes

I also got a tracking number and wrote a Node-RED flow that checks the USPS website every 15 mins and will send a Pushover message when the status has changed. That's a real nerd!

3 Likes

While pretty cool that Node-RED can do that, you do realize that the USPS Tracking Site allows you to subscribe to SMS Text and/or Email Updates for every tracking status change, right? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yep. But, I've found historically the USPS messaging is very delayed. Doesn't mean their website is any faster! In any case, it was a fun exercise to learning how to use Node-RED while waiting for my Hubitat to arrive.

1 Like

Could setup both and see which one alerts you 1st...

1 Like

Faster than a parking lot hand-off!

3 Likes

You guys all suck. Mine hasn't even shipped. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Got notified too few hours ago. I am stoked.

I got nothing :anguished:

1 Like

Guys, just in case you are in EU Hubitat C-7 is now available for pre-orders with shipping on Monday 27/07 or Tuesday 28/07.

Oh I wonder when Vesternet will ship? I have one on preorder

Wooooo!!!

:man_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

Nothing shipped yet for me...but hey all stoked not only for the new hub model that we now will have a method to backup and recover the entire platform all the way down to the Zwave and Zigbee networks.

2 Likes

Hi
Thanks
EU plug it will be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How to order it to Europe? Exactly to Poland.

I have a message during ordering:
"This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information."

You have to get it from an EU seller. Most USA stores won't do business with the EU or UK.

1 Like

Contact @Ultrasmart.pl.

1 Like

What is an acceptable amount of times to check your tracking number each day? asking for a friend of course :slight_smile:

Has anybody got a order dispatch from Vesternet?