Nest Integration

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app.
When trying to start google sdm api

You'd be better off posting in the thread for the app:

1 Like

@user1663 I'm guessing this is the same as this GitHub issue?

In both cases, I will need a bit more information in order to diagnose the problem. Any additional errors listed in the browser? Or error logs generated in the Hubitat logs?

1 Like

Upstairs Pathway (Hue Group)

app:9102023-01-15 11:25:32.947 AMerrorgroovy.json.internal.Exceptions$JsonInternalException: unexpected character r on line 198 (method uninstalled)

app:9102023-01-15 11:25:18.364 AMerrorgroovy.json.internal.Exceptions$JsonInternalException: unexpected character r on line 198 (method mainPage)

app:9102023-01-15 11:25:15.127 AMerrorgroovy.json.internal.Exceptions$JsonInternalException: unexpected character r on line 198 (method

Looks like a problem with the credentials.json input. I can make this more robust, but in the short term, remove the existing App install in Hubitat. Then re-install and make sure this input is valid JSON.

1 Like

Should i get another json?
Can i just open the json in a editor and transpose?

Yes, copy and paste the contents of the file into this input field. You can use a site such as jsoneditoronline.com to validate it. If it is not valid JSON, then yes, I would recommend to retry the download from Google.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.